• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

srawrats

for mme probebly the... forgot the name... the org13 that u beat in beauty and the beast
That was the hardest part for me also... except when i played KH2 again mickey kept saving me every time i died and I was like... okay, fine with me.

TheNewXIII

It was definitely....hmmmm... Hell Idk because I beat every boss, including Sephiroth, on Proud mode with the Kingdom Key.

It's not that challenging.

xgnarmanx

mmmmm so far the hardest part was sephiroth or xigbar. im playing on proud mode now an xaldin is really easy i beat him on the first try you just have to look for that learn reaction command an then just spam that jump attack an use reflect when he does the big white beam of DOOM pretty simple actually. on proud mode the hardest part for me so far was.... that anoying robot you fight in trons world the first time grrr that thing pissed me off so much on proud mode .

Silent hero_

Awards
Well, for me it was Xaldin,Xigbar and Sephiroth. Sephiroth killed me atleast 30 times >.< And there is one more... Oh yeah, the big Heartless boss in Pride Lands.

keyking

Xigbar was hard. and the hades paradox cup was painful cuz i couldnt figure out how to beat leon/yuffie/cloud/tifa. but now they are easy...

Xemnas, Xaldin and Demyx second time.
But Sephiroth is the strongest, hands down. (15 bars!)

sephiroth was hard the first time and only at a low level. but after that he is SUPAH EASI.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
Tried to beat Sephiroth my first time.
I thought it was pretty hard.
I kept trying and i kept losing.
That all ended when i got Ultima.
And after i beat him once.
I beat him a grip of times easy.

Snovex

the hardest part for me was probably Xaldin lol. I didn't beat him, so I got my friend who beated the game, beat him for me. XD

Snovex

another part that I had trouble with was Demxy he was hard. I thought he would be easy with his "Dance Water Dance" But I was wrong how sad.

Brian10122

Re: KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part??

I lost so many times to the member that you fight in beauty and the beast. When I beat him, I felt so accomplished that I was jumping up and down (not literally).

My friend did too. I actually didn't get there yet... But I've played KH2 alot. (My brother took my ps2 away from me a year ago, a couple months after I got it and took it back to his apartment. I still haven't got it back and he still hasn't bought me Earthbound or give me his snes like he said he would.)

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Re: KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part??

yeah, Xaldin was hands down the hardest part.

Xaldin? He seemed very easy to me, when I first got the game I played on the hardest difficulty (I forgot what it's called I hadn't played KH2 in forever..) and I beat Xaldin the first time. In fact I never knew you could play as Mickey, when you were defeated, until my brother lost against Xaldin..

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I lost to Xaldin a lot and beat Sephiroth the first time I seriously attempted. I lost once before just for shits and gigs.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
The hardest part for me was trying to beat all of those water forms while battling Demyx in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back