• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac853

Re: KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part??

That One Dude On The Beauty And The Beast Lvl

KHearts35

Re: KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part??

I would say Xigbar was # 1 pain and the 1000 heartless was the #2 pain to beat

khfreakxsora

i think sephiroth was the hardest. why doesn't anybody think that sephiroth was hard? it took me a million tries just to beat him. well i didnt exactly beat him yet.. hehe. i just watched my sister go crazy trying to beat him and finally she beat him. both of my sisters and me went crazy and yelled cuz my middle sister beat sephy. TEEHEE!

Grey

Fighting both the Dark Thorn and Xaldin in Beast's Castle was extremely difficult. Xigbar gave me trouble to no end, too.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
i think sephiroth was the hardest. why doesn't anybody think that sephiroth was hard? it took me a million tries just to beat him. well i didnt exactly beat him yet.. hehe. i just watched my sister go crazy trying to beat him and finally she beat him. both of my sisters and me went crazy and yelled cuz my middle sister beat sephy. TEEHEE!
Just need to find out his pattern thats how i beat him.

Z

Zulkir

I found all of KH2 ridiculously easy except for Xaldin, his attacks just had way too much area of effect and were impossible to dodge.

MizuHikari

Website
mizuhikari.deviantart.com

I agree! Sephiroth was extremely hard and I even had the ultima weaponn. My brother beat him before I did which made me mad cuz he's so good at every videogame. :) If you haven't beaten yet, good luck and never give up! ^_^

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
It probably would either be the battle with Xaldin or Xigbar. Actually, Xigbar was THE only boss that took me more than two tries to beat on my first run and the only one to take two tries of my second run. I have yet to have a third run btw..

If you have to go optional and overall.. Sephiroth took me a whole lot of tries my first time around and two the second, which still makes Xigbar harder, for the second run. Stupid Anti-Form BS..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back