• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Re: KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part??

The hardest part for me was beating the Fat Bandit and the Large Body in 30 seconds in that lame as hell level 45 cup, round 5 or 6. Friggin' Sephiroth was easier.

Lol. I didn't really like any of the cups in KH2, I liked KH1 much better.

Terra296

I lost so many times to the member that you fight in beauty and the beast. When I beat him, I felt so accomplished that I was jumping up and down (not literally).

I lost count to how many times I lost to that guy (not that I actually counted.) He was so hard.

Apollo

Silver Member

Lol. I didn't really like any of the cups in KH2, I liked KH1 much better.

I agree. They were more fun, and I felt like I actually won somthing. I just didn't get that feeling in KH2.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman

I agree. They were more fun, and I felt like I actually won somthing. I just didn't get that feeling in KH2.

same here, especially the hades cup w/ 50 rounds and bosses u fought b4 as normal enemies. i really liked the titans.

hardest part=realising how short it was >_<

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards

nothing in kh was hard

NocturnalHeart

I'm currently on another break. I've been trying REALLY HARD to beat Demyx at Hollow Bastion. He is really starting to irritate me lol.

Axelfan008

Xaldin, Xigbar, and the Stupid minigames. Although, generally the harder it is, the more you can play as mickey(Which is awesome)

peachie

The laser beams in Xemnas fight - mashing the X and triangle buttons.

I have carpal tunnel syndrome.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Sephiroth and Xaldin

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

I keep hearing that people found the laser dome part in the final fight against to be difficult. Exactly how is it? Don't you just have to press the buttons with a degree of speed that really isn't that hard to obtain?

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood

After watching Bizkit's video, I realised how easy Xaldin was. All I had to do was guard, and spam triangle, take off 1 bar of his health with jump, rinse and repeat, if he uses his desperation move, guard his desperation move hits, reflect his big air burst if you suck at dodge roll, then start doing the jump thing again. I followed that and only got hit once by accident because I was facing the wrong way in the last lance swing of his desperation move.

Yeah, the laser dome was easy. I don't know how it is difficult, I never get hit by the lasers. Pretty much if you can reversal spam through his "we shall go together" move, I don't know how you can't do that for the lasers.

Now my officially hardest 2 are Roxas and Marluxia. God, especially Marluxia, with his darn flowers flying around him, and when I block his attacks and hit back I accidentally walk into one of his holes. Now that's the crappiest way to die, surely, to get owned while hitting him. For Roxas, it becomes old after you die the fifth time while you have both his keyblades but his lasers go mad. Seriously, I hate it more than Xigbar's desperation move, until I rarely try to steal his keys anymore.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man

The laser beams in Xemnas fight - mashing the X and triangle buttons.

I have carpal tunnel syndrome.

I keep hearing that people found the laser dome part in the final fight against to be difficult. Exactly how is it? Don't you just have to press the buttons with a degree of speed that really isn't that hard to obtain?

use both thumbs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back