• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

M-Unit

Re: KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part??

The hardest was Sephiroth.

(:_-♦LaK3R♦-_:)

When i sucked at the game it was demx only cause you had to defeat the ghosts in 10 sec. otherwise sephiroth was kinda hard.

Apollo

Silver Member

(:_-♦LaK3R♦-_:);3738213 said:
When i sucked at the game it was demx only cause you had to defeat the ghosts in 10 sec. otherwise sephiroth was kinda hard.

They are water clones. I was so confused when I had to do it at first.

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com

When there were water clones and a timer right when it came to the screen I reacted quickly and demolished them lol
Also when I lost 1, I first thought before I might lose hp or restart from that point, but then I had restart the whole fight. That drove me to Not lose it at all costs. Demyx was driving me insane.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

The part with Demyx in OC wasn't that hard, but fighting him in HB was...oh god.

Then I died while you fighting alongside with Leon, so I had to fight him again. It was horrible.

vivi_07

Yeah I thought Xaldin was a tough.
But I also had a problem when i fought Demyx at Hollow Bastion.

XIV-Lawliettre

I live in Castle Oblivion like any other nobody bu

Idk why but when I played it in Roxas room I was always distracted smelling his clothes, but when I actually started playing seriously nothing was hard for me except for the robot guy in the nightmare before christmas world he was SO IMPOSSIBLE i had to try again like 1 time it was horrible as for xaldin I just knew how to avoid the guy, I mean I live with him!

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood

When you see Bizkit killing Sephy at level 1 crit mode with Sweet Memories and only 2 reflegas, taking no damage at all in the whole fight, it makes Sephiroth suddenly seem way easier.

SePhIrOtH95

its maybe becuz people were complaning about sephy, he was maybe too hard in kh1

Infernalmist92

Sephy and Xaldin get on my nerves. Anti form saved me in the Xaldn fight though.

?DaNDYLioN?

I never found Xaldin to be hard, but fighting Demyx in Hollow Bastion almost made me quit the game.
Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Demyx in Hollow Bastion was a...difficult opponent, that is a nice way to put it.

Dont know why you guys had trouble with Xaldin, beat him first times on Normal and Proud. Saïx was a big pain though since when I got him down to a sliver of life, he wouldnt die as if he had thousands of Second Chances active on himself. :/

Anti form saved me in the Xaldn fight though.

Incidently, thats how I beat him on Normal and Proud.

<3

Call me Love, love.

I've said this a thousand times, but Sephy will always be the hardest thing in KH2 for me.

Ryuki90

Hmn...all in all, Demyx wasn't that hard, and Sephy is easy once you get to read his patterns:wink:
Well, still, I kinda have trouble with Luxord in proud mode, :embarassed:, always push the wrong button on the wrong time

rake

The hardest part for me was beating the Fat Bandit and the Large Body in 30 seconds in that lame as hell level 45 cup, round 5 or 6. Friggin' Sephiroth was easier.

Apollo

Silver Member

The hardest part for me was beating the Fat Bandit and the Large Body in 30 seconds in that lame as hell level 45 cup, round 5 or 6. Friggin' Sephiroth was easier.

Oh yeah. It took me a couple times to get past it. I think I just used one of Donald's limits to get past it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back