• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 intro now out!!! spoilers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chosenoneknuckles

Re: kh2 intro now out!!!

Hairy_Spaz said:
i NO grrrrrrr i want a UK relese NOW!!!!! i really shouldnt have watched it....

^ like ur chaos picture DUDE!!!!!!

Cheers! I know what u mean about watching it... OMG I'm so bouncy, and it won't come here for like 6 months cos of stupid european release schedules grrrrrrr..... grr.

I think I'll leave here today, don't wanna see anymore stuff...

Hairy_Spaz

same here all i wanted was to see the intro and a few little hints to wats in the new kh or it would be spoilt T_T and ive waited to long for it to be spoiled... now i shall not return to this website until however long it take to get the game.... why cant it be realised at the same time around the world..... *sob*

Lunar Knight

American Person

I can't download it, and I think I just uploaded my Media Player to the Internet. How did all of you get it downloaded? I also want to download Passion Orchestral version, but I can't. Can anyone help me?

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com

SwEdEnGuRlSrHoTt said:
i watched it on youtube it was great!!

Me too........youtube's quicker.
I just had 2 wait like about a few seconds & it was there( feel bad for ppl who had 2 wait longer......)
Now I can't stop lookin' at that video,....it's just............so awesome!!!!!
I just love the part when Kairi, Sora & Riku r layin' down holding hands & then BHK falls into the water below them........BHK's so cute!!!!!!^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back