• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 info like actors, characters, stuff like dat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
Ok i found this info on a movie site, but yawn watever about that lets get to the kh2.... Ok heres the link to the page if you like But the page looks a lil dated by none the less ight
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0390163/

But what was interesting was the cast of the game...

Cast (in credits order) Haley Joel Osment.... Sora (voice)David Gallagher.... Riku (voice)Eddie Carroll.... Jiminy Cricket (voice)Wayne Allwine.... Mickey Mouse (voice)Jim Cummings.... Pete/Winnie The Pooh/Tigger (voice)Hayden Panettiere.... Kairi (voice)David Boreanaz.... Squall Leonhart (voice)Mandy Moore.... Aerith Gainsborough (voice)Christy Carlson Romano.... Yuffie Kisaragi (voice)Sean Astin.... Hercules (voice)Susan Egan.... Megara (voice)Robert Costanzo.... Philoctetes (voice)James Woods.... Hades (voice)Matt Frewer.... Panic (voice)Bob Goldthwait.... Pain (voice)Robby Benson.... Beast (voice)Paige O'Hara.... Belle (voice)David Ogden Stiers.... Cogsworth (voice)Angela Lansbury.... Mrs. Potts (voice)Bradley Pierce.... Chip (voice)Jonathan Freeman.... Jafar (voice)Ming-Na.... Mulan (voice)Mark Moseley.... Mushu (voice)B.D. Wong.... Shang (voice)Gedde Watanabe.... Ling (voice)Jerry Tondo.... Chien-Po (voice)Miguel Ferrer.... Shan-Yu (voice)Kath Soucie.... Shock (voice)Jeff Bennett.... Barrel (voice)Johnny Depp.... Captain Jack Sparrow (voice)Keira Knightley.... Elizabeth Swann (voice)Orlando Bloom.... William Turner (voice)Geoffrey Rush.... Captain Barbossa (voice)Jodi Benson.... Ariel (voice)Rob Paulsen.... Eric (voice)Kenneth Mars.... King Triton (voice)Pat Carroll.... Ursula (voice)Kevin Michael Richardson.... Sebastian (voice)Eli Russell Linnetz.... Flounder (voice)Corey Burton.... Floatsen/Jetsem (voice)Billy Zane.... Ansem/DiZ (voice)rest of cast listed alphabetically:Mayuko Aoki.... Yuna/Selphie TilmittYakashi Aoyagi.... Mickey MouseMatthew Broderick.... Simba (voice)Mika Doi.... Daisy DuckYuko Doi.... ShockHiroshi Fujioka.... Shan-YuKeiji Fujiwara.... AxelTesshô Genda.... TiggerParker Goris.... FlounderMichael Gough.... Gopher (voice)Hiroshi Hatanaka.... Oogie BoogieHiroaki Hirata.... Captain Jack SparrowMasachika Ichimura.... Jack SkellingtonMiyu Irino.... SoraTarô Ishida.... King TritonHideo Ishikawa.... Leon/AuronAyumi Ito.... Tifa LockhartYumi Kakazu.... Yuffie KisaragiAkira Kamiya.... IagoKaneta Kimotsuki.... Jiminy CricketMasahiro Kobayashi.... RaijinKiyoshi Komiyama.... PigletKujira.... UrsulaYasunori Matsumoto.... HerculesShigeo Matsuzawa.... BarrelShinichirô Miki.... AladdinMamoru Miyano.... RikuYûko Mizutani.... Minnie MouseToshiyuki Morikawa.... SephirothIchirô Nagai.... PhiloctetesTôru Ôhira.... PeteAkio Ôtsuka.... Ansem/DiZKristen Rutherford.... Additional Voices (voice)Maaya Sakamoto.... Aerith GainsboroughTakahiro Sakurai.... Cloud StrifeYutaka Shimaka.... Goofy GoofShintarou Sonooka.... Lock (as Shintaro Sono'oka)Mayumi Suzuki.... ArielShogo Suzuki.... Vincent ValentineKenichi Suzumura.... SeiferAkira Takarada.... JafarYuki Tokura.... FlounderRisa Uchida.... KairiKôichi Yamadera.... Donald Duck/Genie/Mushu/Beast/SebastianKazuyuki Yama.... Cid Highwind, the Gummi Ship man

But as you can see from observation, that there are 2 Sora's One is Haley Joel Osment and the other is Miyu Irino... Which since the other characters are pretty much known excluding a few characters. That could mean that this is Bhk or that there is another person named Sora. Maybe even a Sora look a like, but if it is bhk... Think about it, keeping it all under wraps, because his name was sora... And it could lead to hints about the game or about these 2 characters. It would make sense because the do sorta look alike, and all those you look like him/ your not supposed to exist... IT would all clear that up...

But anywayz lets get some feedback on this and possibly spark up a conversation..

htfvxl.jpg

louis

they are 2 voice acters for riku as well

)David Gallagher.... Riku

Mamoru Miyano.... Riku

I did not know vincent was in KH2
Shogo Suzuki.... Vincent Valentine

Ansam and diez have the same voice too very interesting

PeteAkio Ôtsuka.... Ansem/DiZ

Vivi -Rebirth-

That's an awesome find if you ask me. Where's the Voice Actor for Vivi? Just curious. Same goes for BHK. I guess it's reliable. :confused: ----> :(

Last edited:

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
1) imdb isnt a very reliable source
2) there's already been theories about bhk's name being sora
3) when bhk is talking to diz ..y would he say
...me or sora?
if his name was sora >_>

and like S'SH of LIGHT said..japanese and english voice actors...

Last edited:
K

Kanjiru

Vivi -Rebirth- said:
That's an awesome find if you ask me? Where's the Voice Actor for Vivi? Just curious.

Yeah....They should have the person whgo plays alphonse in fullmetal alchemist as vivi.

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
To DrkNessOfHeart:

You know that me or sora line in the trailer, in the translated video diz is talking to bhk and he says the person chosen by the keyblade. And bhk goes me or sora, so i don't get how that came into play with this topic because diz wasn't specifying names but who was chosen by the keyblade so bhk said me or sora... Obviously they know who eachother is, so there is a chance that bhk name could be sora... Just a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back