• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 info king

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silfer

zeke uhm i was wondering if leon squall was featured in KH1 as an adult why did they featured selphie in KH1 as a kid? aren't Squall and selphie related to each other? so selphie should also be an adult????

KHF

u could hav put this in ur sig, instead of makin a thread bout this

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
silfer said:
zeke uhm i was wondering if leon squall was featured in KH1 as an adult why did they featured selphie in KH1 as a kid? aren't Squall and selphie related to each other? so selphie should also be an adult????

this is a good question as they are doing the same thing with tidus, wakka, and auron

silfer

oh you think so? uhm i was wondering if tidus's disapperance from destiny island was connected with FFX? also to the appearance of Auron in KH2 for FFx-2?

J

Jaxx

Will there be a Robin Hood and a Lilo and Stitch World in Kingdom Hearts II?

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
STUUUUUUUUUUUUPID THREAD!!!! Anything anyone wants to know about KH2 can be found on this Site or http://www.kh2.co.uk. Both sites have ALL CONFIRMED news. Anything we would want to ask you is unconfirmed or probably wouldn't make any sense. And how would you know that? Would a mod close this. This is totally spam.Or like "KHF" said this should be on your sig. But I suppose only idiotic n00bs would pm you........SO HAVE FUN!

Last edited:

NJMIgnatio

silfer said:

Hmmm...Suspension of disbelief! LOL

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
*speechless* Ok.. this is just plain random....and random. First off listen to the sane people and put this in your sig instead posting a thread. I'm more shocked taht a noob like Zeeke would actually know aquat about KH2 considering you have 17 post adn you,ve been here or a little while.So I,ve got a question for you Zeke'y boy if you k now so much about KH2 what's the ending like who's the new Malificent is Riku an unknown? How short is Kairi's skirt, will Leaon return, will Raijin and Fujin return, do you know If Sora's fuses with other disney cahracters in other worldS? So..... *get's out a chainsaw and slices Zeke in two*

sorixed

Dattebayo!
what's the bhk's name i bet you don't know that one ,zeke didn't even answer anyone's question yet the leon squall you know in ff are younger in kh not full aldults like you seen in ff.

K

king_Jon14

Zeke said:
I have lots of info on KH so ask me somethin and I may be able to tell u a lil about the game! PM me if u want!
hi my name is jon and i was wondering r u sure the release date of kh2 is november cause ive been reading about it from multiple gamer magazines and they say its coming out in december.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back