• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 in the Smithsonian

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Clearly interesting concept...I think it's good that even one KH-game gets a chance in there.

Still, I wonder if we can get at least one thread with a topic of an other KH-game to go to the third page without the constant KH 1-whining.
Seriously, I'm slowly getting annoyed...*sighs*

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
I know this might be off topic but im surprised that they didn't have catagories for the handheld consoles like the gameboy or the psp.

Maxyli138

I know this might be off topic but im surprised that they didn't have catagories for the handheld consoles like the gameboy or the psp.

This is what I was thinking too. They really should add handheld consoles to the exhibit. It shows more variety in the consoles themselves, not just the games.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
So.... video games are now considered art to be put in a museum? Video games are meant to be played, not displayed. It seems like a waste of a video game disk in my opinion.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So.... video games are now considered art to be put in a museum? Video games are meant to be played, not displayed. It seems like a waste of a video game disk in my opinion.

Well, video games ARE art. They will most likely set up gaming stations where you can play the games. Not all museums are just look and go "ooooic."

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Well, video games ARE art. They will most likely set up gaming stations where you can play the games. Not all museums are just look and go "ooooic."

I don't disagree about vidoe games having their own art style, but they are meant to be play and...

Wait, you think they'll really set up gaming stations for those video games? In that case, it isn't such a waste of a video game after all.:cool:

Thank you Ethnic Woman.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I voted for KH2 because I actually don't hate the game. :p
I think it's nice that KH has a chance to get its name out there even if it is through KH2.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Still, I wonder if we can get at least one thread with a topic of an other KH-game to go to the third page without the constant KH 1-whining.
Seriously, I'm slowly getting annoyed...*sighs*

THANK YOU! I swear, it annoys the crap out of me that EVERYTIME something related to KH is mentioned, there is someone out there who has to whine about "OMG! KH1 was so much better!" or "OMG! KH2 was so much crap!" >_>

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I voted for KH2 because I actually don't hate the game. :p
I think it's nice that KH has a chance to get its name out there even if it is through KH2.

Exactly my reasoning when I picked it over FFX. Final Fantasy is already pretty well respected. Get KH in there so people can see what it's about for themselves, instead of judging it off the Disney aspect.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Um, this is cool and all, but why no handhelds?

I said it earlier but the curator probably didn't do his research that well. Probably somebody who was commissioned to do the show and didn't know much about video game or knows a little but not a lot. Or it was probably just too expensive to include them. I don't get why because they will probably be asking for donations from each company to cut costs.

-_-

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I said it earlier but the curator probably didn't do his research that well. Probably somebody who was commissioned to do the show and didn't know much about video game or knows a little but not a lot. Or it was probably just too expensive to include them. I don't get why because they will probably be asking for donations from each company to cut costs.

-_-

This makes me really sad.
I enjoy handhelds much more than I do consoles, and I find many better games to be on them. They seem to have more "Innovation," I guess, and imo, are much more suiting of a museum exhibit.

You totally did some Ninja'd editing :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back