• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 in Europe (Late 2006)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephi King

Website
www.freewebs.com
I can't seriously believe this:mad:

But according to a preview inside the new Dragon Quest 8: Journey of the Cursed King it says that Kingdom Hearts 2 will be released in Europe LATE 2006!!!!

When will the pain end?

australian sora

Keyblade Master
hmmm well i dont believe it until i see square announce something on there website or something like that and i se proof

ordaXjn

basically mod your ps2 and import game like he said^

really i dont see what they have to change myself....we all speak english so why couldnt it all be released on march 28th

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeah it will be released sooner than october cos you know FFVIIAC...well it is out in america 25thapril and out in australia may3rd so i dont se why it would take long to convert KH2 to PAL

pokeman54

dude, advent children was released in japan in november 2005...and since it's being released in teh US in at the end of april 2006...that's about 6 months. just for a movie. its highly possible that kingdom hearts could come out in october...just as possible for it to come out later than that.

Stryder_sdc

pokeman54 said:
dude, advent children was released in japan in november 2005...and since it's being released in teh US in at the end of april 2006...that's about 6 months. just for a movie. its highly possible that kingdom hearts could come out in october...just as possible for it to come out later than that.

yea but difference is, US have already got KH2 but we in the UK probbaly have to wait till october, yet Advent Children is coming out here in the UK a day before the US, all i can think of is maybe, just maybe, even after tetsuya said they wouldnt, square might be putting some extras in for the PAL release, unlikely but the only reason i can think of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back