• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 in EU?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miharu

On Gameplay.co.uk its said that it comes out july/august

TT_________TT

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Expect October. Trust me, it aint gonna come so fast. They need to dub it in French and sub it in every EU language before it hits the PAL market (Europe and Australia)

australian sora

Keyblade Master
they dub it after the converted to PAL geez.....and shipped over o australia......it will come out may or june it has 2

New2Ya

I'm lost...
australian sora said:
they dub it after the converted to PAL geez.....and shipped over o australia......it will come out may or june it has 2
Geez... youre a real idiot you know that?

They dont dub a freaking game after they release it in the region. Have you EVER paid attention to the PAL release? No you havent. I live in Europe, I nkow what Im talking about.

Becuz of fanboys like you people get all excited and will be disappointed when the game hits October instead of your June release.

It aint that easy. So quit the smart talk and accept that you aint right.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
australian sora said:
lol.....well i know it wont take long to uit come over hear.... :cool:
Australia? Yes it will. Guess what... Australia is... PAL!! So you need to wait just as all other European countries. Countries like England, Ireland, Denmark, Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg... Every single one of them does not NEED a translation because it aint being subbed in their own langauge. All those countries get it in English, just like Australia.

And do we need to wait? Yup we do. Just like you. So laugh all you want, I laugh back for you being so naive...

australian sora

Keyblade Master
well.......dont put peopls hopes down of getting it early you evil person.....i say its coming out march-june and that final........gives people hope k

[-JF-]

Ah New2ya, didnt know you were European, where do you live?
Anyway, it makes sense every country just has to play the game in English(
wouldnt want it any other way, Dutch VA,s suck), but how long do you
think it takes to convert the game into PAL?

New2Ya

I'm lost...
australian sora said:
well.......dont put peopls hopes down of getting it early you evil person.....i say its coming out march-june and that final........gives people hope k
No it doesnt give them hope, it disappoints them. They will start bashing and flaming you in June, mark my words. Ill write a topic about it for you if you want. Just so you can be sure Im right...

Giving hope is one thing, but giving hope while KNOWING youre wrong... That my friend, is what is called evil...

Ah New2ya, didnt know you were European, where do you live?
Anyway, it makes sense every country just has to play the game in English(
wouldnt want it any other way, Dutch VA,s suck), but how long do you
think it takes to convert the game into PAL?
I think I live where you live... ;)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
If they didnt have to DUB it in French and sub it almost every EU language, yes... But they do dub it, and they sub it in almost every EU language, so no it wont take a month.... Even if it does, they need to turn the NTSC copies into PAL copies. Takes time.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeah well maybe they will do the australian copies then do the french i mean they didnt do the american and japenese one at the same time now did they

New2Ya

I'm lost...
australian sora said:
yeah well maybe they will do the australian copies then do the french i mean they didnt do the american and japenese one at the same time now did they
OMG!!! Just stop your stupid theories, it aint happening!!!

Japan have their region, US/Canada have their region, EU/AU have their region.

Thats the way it is. First Japan. Then US/Canada get their translation/dubbing.
And last is EU/AU getting the extra subs/dubs...

Maybe maybe maybe, maybe aint making it real. Stop hoping, start accepting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back