• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 images from Official Site!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destinywind

Can NE1 translate the stories that came with these pics from the official site. The pics came with long stories on the 3rd button. They may be descriptions of the movies but I wanna find out.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Thanks! I made a thread on this last night, but I couldn't provide the pictures. Thanks for ripping them off the Official Site and putting them here! I'll be sure to give you credit if I use them. More than likely this site will take your hard work without giving you credit. I'm suprised KHU didn't get these images 1st.

Last edited:

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I seen them this morning.They are old to be.I was going to get the pic but I have to go to high school

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
dude awsome even though i saw them last night ^_^
i know that the screenshot with sora covering flounders eyes is gonna be funny look at they're faces!!! ha
sora:uhhhhhh.....???
flounder: what what is it **turns around**
sora: omg don't look!!!!! **covers eyes**
ariel: what.......OMG i have feet
sora: yeah but.....!
ariel: o no im naked!!!!
donald and goofy:.............O.O
ariel: GO AWAY SORA!!!!! GET OUT OF HERE **throws rocks at them**
**one hits sora as he goes underwater with the others*
sora: OW!!!
donald: well that was akward
sora: the only other girl i saw naked was my mom and that was an accedent :(
me whos watching: HAHAHAHAHHA ROTFL ......im done

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
You know what's stupid?

What's stupid is that you want credit for something that ANYBODY could have done.

You don't deserve credit if someone uses those pics. They aren't yours in the first place as they are property of SE and Disney which means the credit goes to them for providing them so you could rip them off their site.

You sure do deserve the credit...NOT!

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Wow, these are great! Especially the one of Sora and Jack. Though Sora looks a bit out of place with the metal armor...^.^

Looks like Atlantica's shaping up to be a pretty good world this time around! Hopefully they improved the swimming system and mermaid kick abilities and such...

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back