• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 I Beat Sephiroth At Level 66!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferius

I could have sworn recalling that after you beat him, he tells you to go speak to Cloud somewhere in town, then when you get back the cutscene occurs.

That's what I recall hearing anyways.

zbo3190

At End Earth, having a three-way with Shiina and X
Raphael_Sohma said:
By the way I never saw the fight scene with cloud and sephiroth, what the heck?:confused:
after beating Sephiroth(KH2) go find Cloud and speak to him. Then go back to the place where you fight Sephiroth and talk to him(Sephy), and then sit back and watch the battle scene between Cloud and Sephy.:D After that you will recive Fenrir keyblade!!

Edit: Good job for beating Sephy(KH2) while your lvl 66!! I beat him when I was lvl 83 <_<

Last edited:

Ferius

Personally I can beat Sephiroth at 65 with my Items full of Elixers, admittedly I did have Ultima Weapon equipped along with Omega Arts, and a Crystal Crown. That's in KH1 though.

cloud@omnislash

I don't know how you guys could believe this bull ****. You didn't even no how many lifebars he had.......let alone that he flat out says go get cloud.
I not going to dispute your victory but only 1 hp with 2 bars left........almost no way.
Tell me which attack got you to 1hp.
And if it was a combo did you get hit more than once.
I can easily then tell if you're making it up.
Everything else can be avoided leaving you unscathed.(attacks)
After sephy overdrives his combo is instant death and the other attacks you usually get hit a little bit.
Also how high was your dash lvl cuz that's basically the only sure tactic to dodge his third combo.
I also assume "other stuff" means no mp which means no barrier.
Two bars man isn't much but with 1hp is a lot.
Don't get me wrong until sephy overdrives he's easy but after that the difficulty increases to a point where his attacks are barely dodgeable with out taking some damage.(on PROUD)

Raphael_Sohma

MyInnerFred said:
He stands in one spot? And you didn't see the fighting cutscene...? I smell bull ****. Once you beat him, you see the cut scene and he AND Cloud go away. That's when Tifa gives you the Fenrir Keyblade.
Hmmm, wjay the hell, mine must be jacked up then T_T And I did beat him, he's freakin anoyying T_T

Raphael_Sohma

cloud@omnislash said:
I don't know how you guys could believe this bull ****. You didn't even no how many lifebars he had.......let alone that he flat out says go get cloud.
I not going to dispute your victory but only 1 hp with 2 bars left........almost no way.
Tell me which attack got you to 1hp.
And if it was a combo did you get hit more than once.
I can easily then tell if you're making it up.
Everything else can be avoided leaving you unscathed.(attacks)
After sephy overdrives his combo is instant death and the other attacks you usually get hit a little bit.
Also how high was your dash lvl cuz that's basically the only sure tactic to dodge his third combo.
I also assume "other stuff" means no mp which means no barrier.
Two bars man isn't much but with 1hp is a lot.
Don't get me wrong until sephy overdrives he's easy but after that the difficulty increases to a point where his attacks are barely dodgeable with out taking some damage.(on PROUD)
The attack he used against me was sin harvest to completely deplete my MP and leave me 1 HP. Then he used that multistrike thing on me twice(the one I have to press triangle) Beleive me, it was luck but I beat him

cloud@omnislash

Raphael_Sohma said:
The attack he used against me was sin harvest to completely deplete my MP and leave me 1 HP. Then he used that multistrike thing on me twice(the one I have to press triangle) Beleive me, it was luck but I beat him

I can never see you actually play him so it doesn't matter really......
(sigh)
Though my advice is if you want it to be more than luck next time you shouldn't be hit by that attack that late in the battle though it might have saved you.
I don't see multistrike much at all around that time I see omnislash and his third combo.
I wish my one friend could show his skills to you guys.
Incredible......................is the word.
I am very good but he's in a completely different lvl of play.
He makes the game look so easy and fluid.
He beat sephy on his first try and literally destroyed him.

Last edited:

blidus

if its true then good job!, in proud mode beating sephy in lvl 60 is possible but i needs practice, i haven't done it though, but at least i reach the part where he shoots meteor at ya, so i decided to just beat him at lvl 77.... he's really easy once you memorize his moves

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
I really don't believe you. No one could beat sephiroth on proud mode being only level 66.

Ferius

It's not impossible that he beat it, and unless you read Japanese fluently your sort of stumbling around in the dark when it comes to stuff like that.

It's not impossibly that he beat Sephiroth, and there's no reason to be such a dork about it, if he did good for him, if he didn't meh who cares.

And it's not impossible for someone to beat it on Proud mode or what not. Hell there are people who can do runs of Dante must Die without getting hit once.

Last edited:

cloud@omnislash

I've beaten sephy at least 6 times and my friend triple that........I know sephy like he's was family.
An occurence so rare like I said is hard to believe.
Good for him.....I don't care cuzz if you get hit by that attack your skills obviously aren't like that.(easiest to avoid)
So anyway Congradulations on your victory.
But ya know what..........DON'T CARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back