• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 has been streamed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

utadarocks123

hey i just got a phone call from my friend, he is like a super nerd and even chipped his own psp.

anyway he chipped his psp and cut the game into variuos little bits (u can like play one area) at a time and it moves so slowley that there is no part of playing it.

but hes now trying to stream i to an xbox how cool,this could be a breakthrough in making a ps2 rom

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
why doesnt he just make kh2 a psp game instead of little bits?

my friend did that with many a ps2 game for his psp

ALSO: cant you get a ps2 emulator on ur xbox HDD, if so it would be easy to have kh2 on ur xbox....

U

utadarocks123

its not that simple

the psp can only hold so many mb and gigs and it can only produce so many gigs at a time

for instance the kingdom hearts 2 game can have up to hundreds of things on the screen at a time the psp can have up to 100 ONLY at a time

also its already so slow that to attack takes about 4 minutes lol so its not really a reason to bother putting it on your psp

but wait for firmware 3.0 and it should work fine.

also how did you put ps2 games on your psp explan

_Odin_

Bronze Member
Website
datingsidorsingel.com
that's really cool, but i think the reason ur friend made into little pieces is because the psp might not be able to compute the amount of information that kh2 has. although it's a great acievement, it could cause problems for the psp.

Cl0ud

how would he work out the controls from tranfering them to tri,cirle and x and o to y r b a whatever the x-box has

U

utadarocks123

hell find a way

also there are many people that always put ps2 games onto psp,altough i have no proof to show you i can tell you that he has done it and hopefully i will get it

i think he might just try and get the colosium in cause it would be much easier to do than the whole game.

oh come on sony give us a umb burner

U

utadarocks123

ok a step by step guide would be this

put a ps2 rom onto his psp

hack and cut the game into certain peices and dumb down the pixels a bit (its eays to fall through the walls in his version)

and bam you have got a psp kh2 game.

he is gonna try and get a demo of it on the net so wait for that aswell.

and about the xbox controller you can use the white and balck buttons as r2 and l2

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
As usual you can't prove anything!...people dont get fool by this idiot!, he's "Surve" without a doubt!

U

utadarocks123

what does

its preety easy to do it but beacause of kh2's large size its hard to play.
he said that atlantica is actually a very low pixel thing so the mini-game should be up soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back