• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 got boring yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

do you still play kh2?

• yes, i do.!:)

Votes: 36 45.0%
  • no. its way too boring.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • yeah, but not as much.

Votes: 34 42.5%
  • id like to throw it away and boil it in acid. *joke*

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
I stopped playing after beating it.

I'm not the one who likes to do side-quests and and minigames in RPGs.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
To me it does but not as much to were I don't play it i just don't play it where if I get home I need to play it but now I have different video games and I have KHI so that I am not bored for right now but sooner or later if KH3 does come out I will play it everyday.

Pyro

nope i don't get bored of it never....well its kinda rare for me to get bored of something...but no i don't bored of kh2 i still have alot of things to do like maxed out all the characters get the best items and a lot more...

D

Deleted member 5341

Heck no's!! XD
I'm dedicated....I still play like I just got the game....I'm obsessed o_o

Josiah

Quarian Power!
-cough- I dont think it CAN get boring for Me ...>.>... EVERYTIME I beat it, I start A New File >.> AND I am Always Excited about it O.O ...I guess... .__. I've waited too Long for it, to get boring this quickly!!!!! XD!!

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
As much as i hate to say it, it kinda grew on me a little. The anticipation and everything was what made us more eager to play it. That in return lead to the completion and then we try it again and again and again until we finally stop out of sheer boredom. I've only managed to get a little bored of it, shoot, my favorite fights all took place in Hollow Bastion along with the events. I would have to say i'm only mildly bored with it. That feeling will eventually fade in due time the more you play it. =/.

Masamune

Big Boss
well kinda but i still like play it often its still fun i mean i have waited in anticipation for this game and i am not gonna get bored of it that easily......

Riku_123

No,its not boreing yet for me,even though I have beaten it like 20 some times .__. I still enjoy kicking nobody's ass'

M

michael

ultimantsora775 said:
I still like but no as much as before

yeah i beat sephy's ass on proud mode (hard as ****!!!) took two weeks to kill him! :wub:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
The only joy i get in starting over is that i get to own sephiroth at a lower level each time i restart since i can practically read all of his moves now >_>

Thats the only that not boring about it....owning him on lv67 =D!

Roxas12

MasterofDarkOblivion said:
It has absolutly NO replay value, whatsoever.
Jimminy's journal is all the replay value you should ever need. It'll take you ages. Plus there's creating things with the moogles and the gummi ship missions. So actually theres quite a bit of replay value.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Jimminy's journal is all the replay value you should ever need. It'll take you ages. Plus there's creating things with the moogles and the gummi ship missions. So actually theres quite a bit of replay value.

It only took me forty five hours to get everything in the game. That's incredibly short. After you complete Jiminy's Journal, the game has no replay value whatsoever. A game shouldn't lose it's spark to a player after forty hours. Games should have hours on end of nonstop fun.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
xCursedXRebellionx said:
It only took me forty five hours to get everything in the game. That's incredibly short. After you complete Jiminy's Journal, the game has no replay value whatsoever. A game shouldn't lose it's spark to a player after forty hours. Games should have hours on end of nonstop fun.

Ive beaten sephiroth so I cant face him again and Ive gotten everything but I still play it even after all that because it hasnt lost it spark to me.I guess it depends on how much you like the game...:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back