• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 got boring yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

do you still play kh2?

• yes, i do.!:)

Votes: 36 45.0%
  • no. its way too boring.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • yeah, but not as much.

Votes: 34 42.5%
  • id like to throw it away and boil it in acid. *joke*

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well yeah. It got a little annoying. But it is still a great game nonetheless, and I play it from time to time.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Well yeah, it'll get boring if you play it the same exact way every time. Like now I'm playing in Proud Mode with just the Kingdom Key keyblade and without using any Drives or Summons. That way it'll be more challenging.

(just try something new every time you play so it won't get boring)

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
After I got everything on Standard and Proud, there is really no need to play it again. So yes, it has gotten boring for me. If I had Ar Max or something, I would probably still be playing it. But as for the main game, I never play it anymore. There are far better games.

Masamune

Big Boss
xCursedXRebellionx said:
After I got everything on Standard and Proud, there is really no need to play it again. So yes, it has gotten boring for me. If I had Ar Max or something, I would probably still be playing it. But as for the main game, I never play it anymore. There are far better games.

yeah i agree if u have beaten the game on standard and proud and have gotten eveything then there is no need to play it if you have a better game lying around...

Lunar Knight

American Person
It got pretty boring after I completed everything. I still do play it but not as much, but I still have a goal to get all of my stats to 120.

E

Eclipse

Duh. kh2 got boring after i beat it >.> kh2 sucked compared to kh1.

valor_form

i still play it every now and then, i only completed it once on each difficulty setting so im not too sick of it yet. im working on pround mode again right now, and sometimes its fun to go back and redo the xemnas and sephiroth battles.

KH2_Roxass

I dont play it anymore because i have beaten 3 times in a row and I have a file with 100% journal and 100% gummi ship routes so theres nothing else to do in my kh2 file.

White_Feather

im a slow average player so im still "in awe" of it

PLEASE COME TO THE AWARD SHOW AND VOTE!
IN THE FORUM INSANITY SECTION!!!

Soul_Fire

Website
www.myspace.com
oh heavens yes it is very boring
i got 100% and was completely bored after that
it was even boring trying to get 100%
i should have just watched the secret ending on youtube >.>
would have saved me lots of time

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
No KH game has gotten boring for me yet.

kthundercat

I played through it once then handed it off to my bf because I was bored. He on the other hand has played through it about 4 times and he still gets the urge to kill things, but that would explain it, he didn't care about the story only the battle system and I don't blame him.

To make a small point though, I've played through X-2 way more than ten times and I still enjoy picking it up and trying for 100% ! ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back