• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 good or bad

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kh2 good or bad

• greatest game ever

Votes: 55 93.2%
  • just okay

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • or a waste of money

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
its going to be good, better than twilight princess. does anyone know if theres going to be pround mode in it? id like that. the harder the better. it be awsome if u could carry over ur kh1 file over to the game.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I think it's going to be the best game of the year. I don't think it will be the best game ever made, but I do know it will be the best game of 2006. To me, anyway( unless the free-roaming Superman game turns out to be one heck of game).

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Who the hell voted waste of money!??

n e way........Im not sure about greatest game ever but its pretty darn close......along with KH, FFVII,VIII,X , RE4, LoZ series...........and DQ VIII!!!!

wtholyf

lol, I have the import (lol I reallllllllllllllllllly wanted it). And I gotta tell you, it's gonna win Game of the Year 2006 easily. The game is so unbelievable every single time you unlock some thing new you will be on a ranting rampage spouting words of excitement that will eventually send you to the padded room. Seriously best game ever, this RPG takes the cake, and I'm talking the whole enchalda, remeber game of the year 2006 "Believe it!"

innerlight

This has to be the craziest question ever, kingdom hearts 2 is perfection it is the best game ever the only other game that could ever be better is kh 3

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well to me Kingdom Hearts 2 will be one of my favorite games of all time if not my favorite. I don't really care if people don't like the game as long as I am having fun that is all thay matters.

innerlight

very true, I sure alot of us can agree this is going to be alot of fun, man just thinking about how close the release is, damn this day is draging. If only I had time traveling powers then the problum would be solved

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
this month is completely draggggggggggiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggggggg ughhhh....

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
......grrrrrrrrr, I have a headache just thinkin about it and its depriving me of sleep.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back