• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Glitches!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
While fighting the boss AntiSora (or Shadow Sora, whatever) I was almost done, but then he vanished into the wall and never came back out... All that I saw of his was an occasional leg pooping out of the wall or his head pop out. I had to restart the game the little jerk, but he was easy enough anyways.

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
Whatt ^^^^?
can you at least explain the glitches..
I was lucky I ran into no glitches, but I'd like for people to at least explain their glitch. Instead of giving a weird name for the glitch that has people wondering/curious.... :/

S

SkeletonBlade101

Is it normal for your pants to turn blue in a swimming pool?

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
SkeletonBlade101 said:
Is it normal for your pants to turn blue in a swimming pool?

Umm.... uh..... Is that a glich in the game... Did Sora's pants turn blue in some swimming pool that you magically found while playing KH or KH2 (because I never found a swimming pool in kh) or is that spam? I'm voting for spam lol.

Anyways, I had another glitch in COM. I fought Vexen (which was a LONG and annoying battle for me) and once I beat him I returned to The hundred acre wood. I left the hundred acre wood and had to fight Vexen AGAIN with the same cutscenes and stuff... grr...

EDIT: I also had a glitch in kh2, but it wasn't really a glitch. I was pressing random buttons on my controller during a cutscene and the game froze lol whoops

S

SkeletonBlade101

That's a shame. You should probably kill your GBA Vexen is a weirdowarrior

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Well, in KH, if you jump on something right, Sora will never land and he looks like he's falling forever. I think you can get the same in KH2.

I can't really remember the glitches I found, but I always find it fun to run away from Goofy and Donald so fast that they can't catch up, and hide where they can't reach me, and then move the camera and they're right there. ZOMG IZ LIEK HORROH MOVIEH!

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
TwilightMaster said:
There is this glitch where a beep comes on during a cut-scene.

OMG I've gotten that SO many times, yay! I'm so happy to hear the my game/ps2 isn't the only one that does that. I thought it was gonna explode. It happens while I'm fighting too.

S

SkeletonBlade101

Another Glitch I Had Was When You Fought Oogie Boogie My Ps2's Light Would Turn On And Off, Even Though My Ps2 Was Still Working. And After The Fight With Oogie, My Ps2's Light Stopped Flashing.

DarkKeira16

Hmm i havent had any of these glitch problems on either of the Kingdom Hearts'.Maybe cuz im the ULTIMATE KH GAMER!!!!!!!!(Okay outta my dream world now).But yeah,i havent had any problems.

S

SkeletonBlade101

Yeah It's Super Scary When You Get Powerful Glitches Like That

I

inhiding

I'm surprised no one has mentioned all the drive glitches. One of them was already mentioned (the skateboard one).

The Underdrome drive glitch, I'm pretty sure evryone knows about.

Another would be to exit the world via save point while in a form. Enter any world again to find that your drive gauge has been maxed out.

Last one I know of is the conversation pit glitch. Conversation pits are the rooms where you see Donald, Goofy, and any other party members freely walking about who are all open for conversation. While in form, enter the room to find yourself out of the form you were using, with the drive gauge filled up.

As for KH glitches, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGn2gFGvVZs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back