• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

kh2 glich cheat... never ending drive!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hairy_Spaz

Awards
i dont know if someone has posted it before but if ya go into drive form and leave the area still in drive mode u will have full drive bar so u can really have endless fun!!!!!!

i did it in cribo town just after u go in tree and into the town and back!! back and forth, heartless die!

Lunar Knight

American Person
Awards
Uhh... I think almost everyone already know that. If it's news to you then good for you!

gigabeat

Awards
OMg lets singgg the song of KH2 In youuuuuuuuuuuuuu and I theres a newwwww lannnnnndddddddd yeahhhhh eahhhhh angles in sigth (whatever the f*uck she says in rewind) whats left of meeeeeee whats left of meeeee sanctuaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Awards
yeah, everyone knows that and you do have to warp out of the world in order to get all your dirive back. its cheep in leveling up your forms.