• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Game of The Year?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Game of The Year

• Kingdom Hearts 2

Votes: 72 90.0%
  • Final Fantasy XII

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • other

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
Who thinks KH2 is going to be Game of The Year? I think it does, after the results in Japan which they sold over a million and thats japan alone. but dont forget FF and Zelda. so who thinks KH2 is the Game Of The Year?

Dave06

I totally think if more than qualifies for game of the year. I mean it was SO anticipated for the US and Japan for like 3 years and it has so many good game elements crammed into it. Its gonna be a big hit in US definately, I mean, look at this site, we have a big fanbase and all the stuff that leaks out before anyone gets it!

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
^^All those 3 titles are the most antipicated of the upcoming games. I have been waiting for all 3 games. Honestly I couldn't choose what game I want more.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Aw man! That's hard, those are all hard competition, especially the game of the year.

Of course, I want it to be KH2, but you might never know.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
One thing you must worry about no.1 Xbox 360 no.2 PS3 it should be out next year now think for a moment nobody would probably care anymore about this game seriously and then you forget it will be just march cause guess what they are like 300 other games besides KH2 that will be out net year and also three I've heard some rumors going around about like a New Midnight Club game NBA Street game New God of War game Maybe even Prince of Persia game and also a ton of others so now think for awhile these games right here have good enough status to be games of the year too I mean how many times has an RPG won in the past couple of years in 2004 GTA SA won GOTY in 2003 Prince of Persia Sands of Time GOTY in 2002 I believe GTA Vice City got that now I haven't watched the Spike T.V Awards so I don't know about this year but I bet it was either RE4 or GOW(God of War)

Kira Haro

Unknown
KH2 is automatically prohibited from being an entree in "Game of the Year" because:

A) It was released Dec. 22nd.
B) It is currently only available in Japan, in it's japanese form. The only way of playing the game would be to import, which auto-disqualifies it.

K

Kegluneq

I'm crossing my fingers for Kingdom hearts 2.
If only people like my friends would give it more credit.

chasingdusk

Kingdom Hearts II game of the year? That would be sweet! ^_^

I have a friend who is obsessed with the upcoming Zelda game and insists that it will be the game of the year. He says Zelda fans have been waiting for that game much longer than KH fans waiting for KH2. But, then again aren't Nintendo fans diminishing these days?

Prince of Persia is a sweet game!!

°Kaarix.˚

Sorry to break it to you, but many Japanese games, which only released in Japan, and were made by Square, had over a million copies sold. Drakengard 2 did, and now it's coming out in America, and so did Magna Carta.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Yeah, there's a high chance of Kingdom Hearts 2 shooting to the top, after release.

I vote Kingdom Hearts 2.

X.

ian242

Website
www.myspace.com
im desperatyely awaiting both kh2 and twighlight princess but thats a stupid question to ask on a kh forum, everyones gonnna vote for kh2. lol

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
like Jynx said, KH2 gotta compete with the games coming out for Xbox 360 and PS3. Most people will probaly forget about PS2 games by the time 06 is over and it's time to pick game of the year.

ansem13

Kira Haro said:
KH2 is automatically prohibited from being an entree in "Game of the Year" because:

A) It was released Dec. 22nd.
B) It is currently only available in Japan, in it's japanese form. The only way of playing the game would be to import, which auto-disqualifies it.
I think he means game of the year 2006, as the three games he listed are all being released in the US in 2006.

Sora45689

chasingdusk said:
Kingdom Hearts II game of the year? That would be sweet! ^_^

I have a friend who is obsessed with the upcoming Zelda game and insists that it will be the game of the year. He says Zelda fans have been waiting for that game much longer than KH fans waiting for KH2.
Prince of Persia is a sweet game!!
Think about it don't worry just let the reviweres choose there maybe better or good games never just think of what you like but look everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back