• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 for the psp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

文偉立

newb programmer
darren said:
Yeah, it wouldn't be as good, but then again they did make a KH1 for cellphones did they not?

That's not good though. I have it on my phone...then I told them to stop. Nothing different from KH1 and just not good in any way.

bluestreak_91

Website
www.myspace.com
i was thinkin that today and like that would be awsome the screen is like fine its not like u really notice it though it would be awsome though

bogus283

Yazagi said:
it would be too much for that little system
in terms of power, it is the equivilent of the ps2. im not sure where that comes off as a "little system" im guessing you dont own one or havent played some of the more impressive titles.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
no thanks- I prefer the game to be on the PS2. I really did not like the outcome that they had fro COM. Besides, with the cinematic scenes, I would like to have on the tv rather than on the PSP screen. :p

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
the biggest problem would be the controles.. by far, unless they make a different battle system again (which i hope they dont)

i could stand for a turn based but i'd still rather have the original system which wouldent work on psp very well

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
why are people b*tching about not enough buttons if the GameBoy has less buttons than the psp!...
for the others who say the graphics would suck..it could mean that you dont own a psp!..and if you were to put a kh game on a portable device..the PSP would be the best at it!!!

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
but the system was changed dramaticly because of the lack of buttons and there were lots of complaints.. i was one of those who complained, i just dont wanna see kh go down like that again

onyxrhapsody87

The Psp only has two or three less buttons than the PS2... I'm sure SE could work around that a lot better than having only four buttons like the GBA... If there was going to be a KH 2.5 type game... the PSP would be the best portable console to put it on with out changing the original controls... Plus PSP's graphics are a lot better than how much credit it gets. I'm a DS boy myself but KH would probably be better off on PSP...

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
what if SE made a kh series product on psp and all the people who had kh and kh2 had ps2 but NOT psp? what would they do then? buy psp and that kh series product? I DON'T THINK SO. and that would result in LESS people buying the game, cause they don't have psp (kh CoM was acceptable, but NOT after you have kh1 and kh2)

YoshiAngemon

Well, maybe if a game was made for the PSP, it would be either a Midquel that takes place between KH2 and the next installment, OR a prequel of the game, that would star Mickey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back