• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 FM+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanzo

Well it seems fine to me. But it only took me a week to get. But of course I had to make a deal with a friend.

safire inthe sky

yeha i ordered it from playasia, i got mine shipepd to ireland in like a week was fairly fast ...but i ve been waiting for swap magic for like 3 weeks now . problem with my order :sad:

oh my gosh me too. ya I ordered from there and it came to me in the US in less than a week, but that stupid swap magic is still yet to come!

Blue

home is where the heart is
Let's see...I'd give it a 9/10,although TMM would probably contradict me lol.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Assuming that Kingdom Hearts 2 is a benchmark of a nice rounded 5/10, KH2: Final Mix is a 5.5/10

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Well, 5/10 was a benchmark to emphasis that Final Mix+ is KH2 + .5 the content

Maybe everyone doesn't feel the way I do, but even though I consider myself a fan of the KH franchise, getting KH2: Final Mix+ to me is like you just ended up $100 for an expansion pack to a game you already played. It's like ordering a Pizza for $10, and they charge you an extra $20 to put toppings on it.

If you've played KH2, you've played 75% of what is in KH2: Final Mix+, only this time you get to experience the game in a language you don't understand at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back