• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2:FM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Physalis

Wow that looks great I would love to play it,mostly for the garden place,and the new limit form OMG =].
But soon later I just realized that I wanted FF13 and BBS too!!What a world SE made for me.:drool:

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Fuck yeah it's worth buying!
Atleast, I thought so :3.
You can go to the CoR. Fight the Datas, fight the Absent Silhouttes. Also, you can fight Terra.
There's also new keyblades. Its not exactly the same as KH2, there is also Critical Mode, were your HP can only reach up to 60. But you start off with a lot of abilities. Theres A LOT of new things that I didn't mention. I'll let you find out the rest though :>
So yeah, it really is worth buying. It's not the same as KH2.

:3 Hope I helped.

Last edited:

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
It is worth buying, but it's worthless unless you have a magic swap disc or a Japanese PS2.

C

Colours

It is worth buying, but it's worthless unless you have a magic swap disc or a Japanese PS2.

Lol that too. Some ppl forget to pick it up while they buy the game. Quite funny.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
All the new things included in FM+ were interesting, but this was my favorite. It certainly made the game a lot more challenging, especially since KHII was widely perceived to be relatively easy to get through.

Yeah, Critical Mode was a great option. Made everything A LOT better; more challenging.

C

Colours

That was the hardest mode, from what I understand. Thus ppl never really complain about it. :3

Xahaka

What made me decide to buy KH2FM+ was having the battle with Roxas. All the other extra stuff is awesome as well.

Yeah Critical mode was tough but if it wasn't tough enough you also had that one ability that makes it so you don't gain exp. You could stay at level 1 throughout the entire game.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Critical Mode is as hard as hell. I'm currently playing through KHFM+ to experience the extra content, but this time around, I'm progressing quite slowly. Definitely a big challenge improvement from the American KH2, that's for sure.
The Organization battles are no better. Each one frustrates the living crap out of you. I'm around level 21 and I'm trying to kill Zexion, the easiest Organization XIII battle, and it's insanity.

Worth the buy? Mm, I wouldn't know. I suggest purchasing Swap Magic then downloading KH2FM+, as you get other benefits (being able to download any game you'd like for the PS2.)

Unless you're a hardcore fan and want hard copy of the game, I suggest going with a simpler and cheaper solution: Swap Magic.

firemage8

Even if you have a swap magic you still have to take off the cover for the PS2 to put the one that swap magic came with and that is a pain the butt to even load the disk with the KH2 FM. It is better to import it if you can.

C

Colours

Even if you have a swap magic you still have to take off the cover for the PS2 to put the one that swap magic came with and that is a pain the butt to even load the disk with the KH2 FM. It is better to import it if you can.

Well :D
That's one of the first thing you have to do.<<<<

Macabre

Gold Member
Critical Mode is as hard as hell. I'm currently playing through KHFM+ to experience the extra content, but this time around, I'm progressing quite slowly. Definitely a big challenge improvement from the American KH2, that's for sure.
The Organization battles are no better. Each one frustrates the living crap out of you. I'm around level 21 and I'm trying to kill Zexion, the easiest Organization XIII battle, and it's insanity.
Does Critical Mode really increase the difficulty quite a lot?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Not with the one I have. The swap Magic for the Fat PS2 is real easy to use. Ive only importer about three games for it though. But the one I have is easy as pie to use.

(I never got that saying....."easy as pie" Pie isnt easy. Its hard as hell to make.)

Dark Horizon

So what are ALL the benefits of FM+... Which Org members are at the end of each world? Things like that...

Because I REALLY don't feel like getting mixed up between an ether and a potion for no reason.

C

Colours

So what are ALL the benefits of FM+... Which Org members are at the end of each world? Things like that...

Because I REALLY don't feel like getting mixed up between an ether and a potion for no reason.

Extra features, new fights, also new items to help you in FM+.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I just bought it yesterday. I hope it will get here soon. I'm ready to replay KH2 again xD

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
Is this game worth buying? I mean I don't want to waste money buying a game that only has like 6 new bosses.
I would buy KH:CoM separate, but I can't, I believe.Can some1 tell me some things that made you want to buy it (poeple who imported) other than being a KH fan.:drool:

this game is worth buying a million times over! get it! unless you just want Re: CoM. then you can just wait for Dec. 2nd.

I think there are actually 14 new boss battles, the data battles and ES.

don't forget the all new difficulty level!

i only needed the translations for all of the abilities, other than that, i was good.

didn't even need those. just play around with the abilities and you will get an idea of what you are using.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back