• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2:FM+ Scenes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
Re: KH2:FM+ Scenes [Post Videos Here]

im a little confused. i thought you find the optional organization battles in the hallow bastion secret area where all those keystone portals were and that you went through them and warped to wherever you fight them. but it seems like you find the portal to larxene in the port royal world and zexions portal in the olympus collesum underworld world.

so what was that underground hallow bastion key stone portal stuff for?

the zexion battle looked really cool by the way. killer evil laugh.

larxene scares me now. that battle was like less then 2 seconds and then death. but her evil laugh is just so cute

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards

UltimaSomorio,

From what I understand, is that once you beat them at the point where you find them, then you can fight them at Hollow Bastion. And they get a lot harder there.

EDIT: FOUND A LEXAEUS BATTLE VIDEO!

Kingdom Hearts Network - News

Was on KH-2.net

Last edited:

Pwizzy246986

hey dogenzaka, can you translate the sunset hill vid? that would be awesome thanks

knightalex

I'm looking 4 the video of the battle between Roxas n Sora. Can anyone post a downloadable link to a high quality video?

Thanks.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

YouTube - KH Re: Chain of Memories - Ending Credits

Re:CoM ending credits

You guys know that additional Axel/Roxas scene with them eating ice-cream? Turns out it was in the ending credits of Re:CoM, must be from when Axel recruited Roxas into the Organization

There's some flashy-fancy text at the end of the credits, might be something important to translate

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me

did anyone else notice that in the guard armor fight that Pluto was a friend, not a summon?
Just commenting, that's all.

Anyway, that sunset hill scene was pretty interesting, but I really want to see the HB/TWTNW scene subbed.... (But they have a translation on the main page, just letting you know!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back