• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 FM+ release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mongoose300

wow some of you people are negative. Ive heard so many stories like "my mom works at disney" or my dad works at square over in japan" before that its not even funny. If they know that its not coming why dont they just say so? They have to have a reason for waiting so long. Even if your moms friend works there whats to say thats the final decisions? Its not solely up to disney and a release hasnt been denied yet.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
^thanks.....
i don't see why nomura would give something special for those in japan when we're the ones who buy the most games from the series. and i still think that there is a slight chance of it coming here. if they haven't given a definite yes or no, then shut up. please, for the sake of the rest of us.

seriously. this message is 25 characters long.

Salux

Souten Ni Zase thank you
one of the smart ones i presume.
yes these kind of threads are very annoying

TwistedHeartz

*SOCKS MYSTERUOUS IN THE FACE* :)<... It's okay~ If it doesnt come out I can sit here and abuse you. ^____^...We'reGonnaHaveSomeFun >)....

And yeah... I don't really feel like waiting anymore so I imported LOL. But If it comes out in the US I'll rebuy. I have extra $$$ ;D

Z3120

There is always the 1% chance it'll come over, and it probably has the same chances as when Tales of the Abyss was stated for a US release. IF you can't wait, simply import KH2:FM+. It's not too hard to get through it if you're familiar with KH2 abilities, menus and so forth, and it isn't too hard to read Katakana and Hiragana; and plus, there are translation guides you can easily check out on gamefaqs.com. The chances the director's cut version of KH2, KH2:FM+, coming here is as likely as the DC version of Final Fantasy 12 coming here (which looks awesome by the way :thumbsup:).

Last edited:

TwistedHeartz

LOL aww... Your icon/avatar is sooo cute x3 And yeah, I agree, and I think your talking about Revelant wings or something like that... For DS :3

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
Z3120: it's good u think just like me, but it's 0% not 1%
by the way, your nickname is cool (like an agent or somethin)
but your avatar sucks

TwistedHeartz

Nooo T__T It wants to huggle youuu!! ... And I think that's Potato from the anime "AIR" Or atleast I THINK that was his name... I can't remember at alllll LOL...

TwistedHeartz

Psh >_> hush you animal abuser. D:<

Going back on topic, thread is dying out and should be closed. :D...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back