• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 FM+ release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

master3456

I havent been on in a while, so is there any news on and state side release, please and thanks

Rabello

Well considering the orginal FM was made for Japanise players only because Nomura wanted to give something special for them. It's like that with the next FM. For Japan, and only for Japan.

TwistedHeartz

Nothing yet, try to avoid some of the hope killing losers if you still believe though. :\ I don't think it'll come out here so far, But I wish those of you who are determined and still try to get it over, bests of luck. ^^

Twinblades

there wont be a final mix in america or where ever
i rather nomura work on the next KH instead of working on a NTSC Final mix

shadow_of_light

^thanks.....
i don't see why nomura would give something special for those in japan when we're the ones who buy the most games from the series. and i still think that there is a slight chance of it coming here. if they haven't given a definite yes or no, then shut up. please, for the sake of the rest of us.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
there wont be a final mix in america or where ever
i rather nomura work on the next KH instead of working on a NTSC Final mix

Nomura has nothing to do with the english version of KH2 FM+. He would be free to work on the next KH game. It's the American Square Enix that would work on KH2 FM+.

Twinblades

Nomura has nothing to do with the english version of KH2 FM+. He would be free to work on the next KH game. It's the American Square Enix that would work on KH2 FM+.

o yea ur rite but do we really need a final mix i mean we already seen everything we need to see but like i said in the other 100 Final mix to america threads if it do come hey ill buy it asap but if it dont come out then its what ever back to youtube it is

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
^thanks.....
i don't see why nomura would give something special for those in japan when we're the ones who buy the most games from the series. and i still think that there is a slight chance of it coming here. if they haven't given a definite yes or no, then shut up. please, for the sake of the rest of us.

dude, you're comparing japan with whole world, like 1000 people with 10000000 people
of course we will be the ones who buy the most games from the series
besides, it's his motherland, can't he give something special to it?

TwistedHeartz

NO MYSTERIOUS HE CAN'T *HISS*.

Just kidding. I think it's alright he let KHFM slide... But KH2FM+ Had a bit much to pass up. I really wanted it to come out but I'm not really sure if It would now. Considering they're already busy with 912368136 remakes. Plus projects unnanounced. Either way, I will still not be rude like other people, and will cheer on those who still think it's coming over.

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
NO MYSTERIOUS HE CAN'T *HISS*.

Just kidding. I think it's alright he let KHFM slide... But KH2FM+ Had a bit much to pass up. I really wanted it to come out but I'm not really sure if It would now. Considering they're already busy with 912368136 remakes. Plus projects unnanounced. Either way, I will still not be rude like other people, and will cheer on those who still think it's coming over.

so u realized that it won't come to U.S, right? *ROAR*

sora_nobody

kh2fm+ is not coming out in tthe u.s because my friends mom who works at disney in the game section told me that its not coming out in the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back