• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2:FM+ in America

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^It's a prediction of mine. All I can tell you is that you better enjoy the bad version of KH2 that you have and just wait for the next KH project.

Puck

^KH2 was bad. It had good gameplay but it had uneven difficulty in the hard mode and an incredibly bad storyline. As I said, Org. XIII's plan was a joke and they made Sora a dimwit in the game.

Puck

^That's Nomura's fault that he's a dimwit. This sequel should've made him grow up like Harry Potter. But this game didn't do that. It failed on everything except the gameplay. And FM+ is not coming here and it's not going to fix the problematic plot.

Puck

^I really don't trhink there's anything to be positive about. The game is not going to be released here and it's going to make KH2 go from bad game to pointless filler game.

Member XIV

^I know..he has to think more positiive! He is judging square-enix to the point wher he THINKS he knows everything they are going to do is stupid.

Puck:
Plus if you think KH2 sucks then why are you a member of this site, this place is for fans not for people with hatred towards SE and thinks KH2 is a bad game. Besides not everything they do is stupid...Right now I can prove you wrong. You said that FM's and directors cuts never get to N.A. or anywhere else...well Star Ocean III was an SE game, the directors cut was relased here (and kick butt btw).

Voltron

Silver Member
^I really don't trhink there's anything to be positive about. The game is not going to be released here and it's going to make KH2 go from bad game to pointless filler game.

Unless you hear it straight from SE then you don't know anything

Puck

^Alright. When we got Star Ocean 3: The Director's Cut, that was the first and only version we got. There was no first version and then director's cut.

With KH2, we already got a version. So Square is not going to waist time giving us another one. By the way, let me tell you something. I don't hate Square. It's just I think they are stupid. They've done so many stupid things that I'm now at the point where I don't get overly positive about them. And I love KH1 and the gameplay of KH2. I just think as a sequel, KH2 failed.

Unlike you guys, I'm not falling for their flashy marketing scheme. I know what this FM+ is supposed to do. It's supposed to improve on the bad plot and make it good. Now if it turns out that all it does is produce a bunch of mysterious scenes that just set things up for a sequel then I will say it is a failure. When moving on towards Plot C, you need to also enhance Plot B. So far from all the new scenes, there's no mention of their plan or any mention that there will be a new twist to their plan.

Last edited:

Voltron

Silver Member
^Alright. When we got Star Ocean 3: The Director's Cut, that was the first and only version we got. There was no first version and then director's cut.

With KH2, we already got a version. So Square is not going to waist time giving us another one. By the way, let me tell you something. I don't hate Square. It's just I think they are stupid. They've done so many stupid things that I'm now at the point where I don't get overly positive about them. And I love KH1 and the gameplay of KH2. I just think as a sequel, KH2 failed.

Japan already has a version so why should they get it?

Member XIV

^I understand now...and I'll stop arguing. It is quite obvious there is no changing your mind. But if you have something negative to say...do us all a favor and don't post because you are bringing other members down (like me for one), I don't want to go down either. No more *it is not coming here* *SE is dumb we will never get the game* othrwise you are going to get flamed and have arguments with other members most likley.

Puck

^Alright. Just don't get your hopes up.

BlonedHairedKid

besides Puck even if u think KH2 is a bAD game, even still when KH2 came out i was thrilled when it came out same with Final Mix, but when u say its not coming to the U.S. i'd have to say ur wrong there even if SE hasnt verified it or that they hate. The main thing here is that the japenese got the same version of KH2 that we got and Square has seen that we buy more KH games than they even have so it would make sense for them to give us the game as well, so please Puck on the behalf of every other member please stop posting stuff like this all ur doin is askin for attention lika child and its attualy realy annoying so stop harrasing us with this garbage! sheesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back