• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2:FM+ in America

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxia1195

it is rumored to come out around Fall of 07....a kid at my school thought it was coming out on March 29. but thats when it comes out in Jap.

TerrawindX2

The only thing Im worried about is COM. Would it feature English voice acting? Or just Japanese?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
If it was Mistwalker making the game then yes, there would be a high chance of it coming here. But Square is making it. They didn't give us the original FM and they aren't going to give us this one. So just enjoy the cutscenes you see on youtube.

We got to think realistically about this.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I don't see, why only release in Japan only. I mean if it wasn't for Disney, which was created in the US, KH wouldn't exist. Although, only S-E can say whether if it will or not, not some stupid operator that keeps repeating the same thing.

D

Dexter

If it was Mistwalker making the game then yes, there would be a high chance of it coming here. But Square is making it. They didn't give us the original FM and they aren't going to give us this one. So just enjoy the cutscenes you see on youtube.

We got to think realistically about this.

Puck do you have any idea what your talking about? The orginal FM wasn't released here for a reason.

1. Americans got all the extra's like Sepherioth, and the Phantom so to make this up Nomura made an exclusive upgrade just for them. But all they got were the same bosses we recived an Xemnas. An 2 silent cut-scenes, and some other small junk. So yeah he was trying to make Japanease fans happy an make it up to them.

2. The game would have sold horribly here. C'mon would you acutally pay $50 just to fight Xemnas, and 2 new cut-scenes, and some other useless junk? It would've been more profitable for the Japanease gamers because of the 5 Optinal bosses that they didn't get in kh1. So I don't know about you but I'd think about renting game but no way I'd buy the game for a few extras!

3. Nomura didn't think KH1 would be so popular here, so he was preatty cautious.

Now with FM+ it's a whole new story. So yeah stop saying "well FM1 wasn't released here so why should FM+ be released here?" It makes you sound Iditoic (No offence)

An also news flash stop act like your a know it all. In Nomura interveiws he said he's deciding what to do with the american audience, and many times he's been hinting that FM will be released here. An also wait until Square announces wether or not it will be released in the states or not because all you are doing right now is assuming. Plus wouldn't you think if Nomura wouldn't release it here he'd announce it by now, or in the begining of FM+ production he'd say somthing by now? So yeah STOP ASSUMING!!! UNTIL YOU GOT PROOF!!^^^

Past Memories

i really want it to come here, i'm saving up for if it does. Hopefully Square will be nice and give one game from Japan. Come on there's a Re-Chain of Memories...We have GBA....I would love to play it on PS2 and watch Marluxia....*Cough Cough* I mean to watch it in 3D ^_^

KingdomSealer

my god it better come here, or i hope it does anyways. cause it looks too cool to be true and alot of people would get it so i dont see why it wont come(if i said that right). because theres a good chance it might until we are confirmed it aint. so yea really want it BAD!

Puck

Puck do you have any idea what your talking about? The orginal FM wasn't released here for a reason.

1. Americans got all the extra's like Sepherioth, and the Phantom so to make this up Nomura made an exclusive upgrade just for them. But all they got were the same bosses we recived an Xemnas. An 2 silent cut-scenes, and some other small junk. So yeah he was trying to make Japanease fans happy an make it up to them.

2. The game would have sold horribly here. C'mon would you acutally pay $50 just to fight Xemnas, and 2 new cut-scenes, and some other useless junk? It would've been more profitable for the Japanease gamers because of the 5 Optinal bosses that they didn't get in kh1. So I don't know about you but I'd think about renting game but no way I'd buy the game for a few extras!

3. Nomura didn't think KH1 would be so popular here, so he was preatty cautious.

Now with FM+ it's a whole new story. So yeah stop saying "well FM1 wasn't released here so why should FM+ be released here?" It makes you sound Iditoic (No offence)

An also news flash stop act like your a know it all. In Nomura interveiws he said he's deciding what to do with the american audience, and many times he's been hinting that FM will be released here. An also wait until Square announces wether or not it will be released in the states or not because all you are doing right now is assuming. Plus wouldn't you think if Nomura wouldn't release it here he'd announce it by now, or in the begining of FM+ production he'd say somthing by now? So yeah STOP ASSUMING!!! UNTIL YOU GOT PROOF!!^^^

To understand Square's decisions, you have to sometimes think idiotic. Now the smart move would be to release FM+ in the U.S. The stupid move would be to not release it in the U.S. And since Square does the stupid move majority of the time, it is most likely they are not going to release it in the U.S.

It is what it is. It ain't coming to the U.S.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
^Crystal-Ball-Man strikes again!

Please, stop assuming.

You honestly don't know anything, and nor do we. So shut your trap until we hear something.

Lulz. If it ISN'T realeased here, you can be all "I TOLD YOU SO LULZ" at me.

Puck

^If it isn't released here, I'm just going to bash Square some more.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
^I hate you some. >_>

You bash anything that happens.

If a scan is released, "OMG LOOK IT ISN'T COMING TO AMERICA LOL".

If info is released, "LOL THAT'S GREAT BUT IT WON'T COME TO AMERICA CUZ SQUARE HATES AMERICA."

If a trumpet somehow learnt how to speak, "WOW THAT'S COOL BUT SQUARE HATES AMERICA SO IT'LL NEVER EVER COME HERE."

Puck

^Yep. That's pretty much how it works. Square makes it easy too. They continuously do stupid things. So yeah, it's very easy to bash them. And I highly doubt they are going to do something smart any time soon. If they do I'm going to be amazed.

Twinblades

if this game is like a huge trailer for KH3 then i think it will deffently come out to NA. Square would be very foolish to not promote the secret ending in NA cuz many people will want to know about it.

Member XIV

^Yep. That's pretty much how it works. Square makes it easy too. They continuously do stupid things. So yeah, it's very easy to bash them. And I highly doubt they are going to do something smart any time soon. If they do I'm going to be amazed.

Geez...Sqaure isn't stupid I think they are great...you say that why does it take KH2 four years...because Sqaure is trying to make the game the best as they can to please their audience. Sure they screwed up with X-2 and a few other games but all companies have their faults. Look at Capcom, Devil May Cry 2 might possibly be the most horrendous game ever, but they are still a great company.

Plus stop saying that it won't come here...where in your mind do you get the idea that it isn't coming here. The has been NO CONFIRMATION...so unless you work for SE and know for a positive fact, don't say anything. If you are right you can say I TOLD U SO!Also you shouldn't completly judge on prior knowledge.

Think postive dude!

Puck

^Umm. KH2 had the same type of level designs that DMC2 had. And like DMC2 it had no storyline.

JaD

Corozal, Puerto Rico --- Pa' que tu lo sepas' GOD_
^Umm. KH2 had the same type of level designs that DMC2 had. And like DMC2 it had no storyline.

Oh Christ!, You give some kind of vibe of Mr.Know-It-All. Geeezzzz, Could you please stop be so negative cuz every truly KH Fan want KH2:FM+ & KH:CoM come to US its a excelent move.... and HOW KNOWS probably S-E launch a special bundle of KH as Capcom does with DMC 5th anniversary package. KH2 its already a Greatest Hits tittle so how knows.... we can speculate whatever we want but in the end... only Dinsey & S-E Ltd Japan got the last word.

Puck

^Of course it would be an excellent move. But Square doesn't make excellent moves. They make dumb moves instead of smart or excellent ones. Remember, we're talking about the same company that made FFXI. That right there should tell you that they are far from intelligent.

Member XIV

Exactly, it had no storyline which is one of the reasons why it sucked (DMC2). Are you saying they were similar, Because they weren't. DMC2 had horrible camera and the enviroments lacked detail unlike KH2. The music was cheesy rock that sounded like it was from the '80s, and barely a storyline...so only the gameplay is similar because the Camera controls, enviroment and story were good in KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back