• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2:FM+ in America

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulcrypt

Did they ever officially announce Kh2:FM+ in America? I don't think they did but wasn't sure. I do remember that they haven't denied it yet...i think.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
yeah....and i live in australia so even if it does come out to the US, it wont be that likely that it will come to aus

if it does come to NA and not AUS, you can at least import and have it be in english, unlike some who(i have no idea why) are imprting a japaenese game in japenease with japeneise subtitles, menus and voices(CoM)

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
if it does come to NA and not AUS, you can at least import and have it be in english, unlike some who(i have no idea why) are imprting a japaenese game in japenease with japeneise subtitles, menus and voices(CoM)

THAT IS ONLY CoM.

As for the KH2 remake, it will have English voice-acting and the rest in Japanese. CoM is already in GBA, and so doesn't need English, really.

JaD

Corozal, Puerto Rico --- Pa' que tu lo sepas' GOD_
Hmmmmm... I kinda think its coming to US. There rumours and some magazine confirm and IGN and other site too. If you take a look over IGN like a example right.... the first final mix said on the NA launch area - Japan Only yada yada yada but Final Mix+ said unreleased sooo there some hope or just a hope for a US launch.
EMG (Electronic Game Magazine - Confirm a Fall 2007 launch over the states)
egm1207il0.jpg

By the way a few days ago... I receive a answer from S-E USA about if KH2:FM+ will receive or not a launch over the states. Here what the Rep. said:
Thank you for contacting Square Enix Customer Support,

We hope this letter answers your questions.

Unfortunately our parent company, SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd. of Japan, has no current plans to release Kingdom Hearts II: FINAL MIX+ outside of Japan. This is not to say that it will never happen, it's just that SQUARE ENIX of Japan is currently focusing on numerous other projects.

We hope that this information has been of some assistance, and we apologize for
any inconvenience.

Thanks,
Square Enix Customer Support
www.square-enix.com

After Hours Request (#8463-69155941-6358)

So with that in mind... there a chance right??? :thumbsup:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^It's not being released here. Just get ready for KH3 on the PS3.

TerrawindX2

The additional scenes in KH2 FM had ENGLISH voice acting. That means, why have English Voice acting for additional scenes when it's Japanese Exclusive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back