• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 Fm Help...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

meep2meep

Awards
Not sure if this is wher i should be posting this, sorry if it in the wrong section of the forum. Ok so I just got a copy of fm+... can't beleive i've waited so long. Anyways I was wondering where people had trouble translation wise (don't speak japanese but i know the game like the back of my hand). I've found a couple fax's for item synthesis, mushrooms, and such... any advice would be amazing, thanks

meep2meep

Awards
美咲 四季;4834896 said:
So, what do you need help with anyway?

I'm just wondering where people has translation problems... (I'm still playing as roxas now) but how do I know which attacks are which in limit mode, just anywhere where people who don't speak japanese found i hard...

XIII Nobodies

Well, of course most abilities and keyblades are read in katakana, so figuring those out aren't too hard at all. Item synthesis, I believe, also have a lot of katakana. Pretty much, all you have to do is learn katakana, and you'll be able to figure all that stuff out. Unfortunately, I've only done one mushroom so far myself, so I couldn't give you much advice there except to read the faq.

meep2meep

Awards
Well, of course most abilities and keyblades are read in katakana, so figuring those out aren't too hard at all. Item synthesis, I believe, also have a lot of katakana. Pretty much, all you have to do is learn katakana, and you'll be able to figure all that stuff out. Unfortunately, I've only done one mushroom so far myself, so I couldn't give you much advice there except to read the faq.

I'm not so much worried bout the keybaldes actually... if they still got pictures then i think im ok

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I'm just wondering where people has translation problems... (I'm still playing as roxas now) but how do I know which attacks are which in limit mode, just anywhere where people who don't speak japanese found i hard...
What I would do is Memorize each different command from KH2 and patch the other stuff in from memory... like what you do remember if you played KH2 and the processes and where the different commands (This also includes Reaction commands).

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Item Synth is the only real hard part. Some people have trouble with abilities but I just check my ability progression sheet. It will tell you what level/Story battle you get an ability. If you like the ability you unlock, then equip the one with the flashing "NEW" beside it. Thats always helped me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back