• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 FM+ Help please!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deilnax

Awards
so im playing kh2 final mix right now (which has all the content i wish the original game had btw:lol:) and im having major problems with terra, that guy you can fight in the disney castle.
i always get to when he has about 6 or 7 health bars left and when he starts using that ultimate attack of his. how in hell can i dodge/block it? i got through it alive once or twice so far but he kills me almost instantly after that:angry:.

I'm level 99, all drive-forms level 7, ultima keyblade, proud mode.

also, how can i beat data-axel? is there a way to put out the fire?
EDIT: ha, just beat axel!

thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
This is what I did. And I've been lucky and beaten him 2x

Abilities to have equipped:
Upper Slash
Slapshot
Auto "any Form will do" It's just a backup for if you have no magic or health left (Only use as a last resort)
Guard
Horizontal Slash
Glide (Fully Leveled Up)
As many Combo + as you have both groung and Air
(This one is critical) Berserk Charge
Once More
Combo Boost
Air Combo Boost

Item's to equipped: Your strongest Accessories
Ultima weapon
+
Feriner or Two Across = Final Form

Here we go:

1. Block his attacks and wait for an opening

2. AS SOON as you get a chance to attack, hit him as many timea as you can on the ground and knock him into the sky.

3. Immediately after he's in the sky, jump up and go info "Final" form to beat on him some more.

4. After he uses his flail move, keep trying to attack him until you run out of Final Form. DO NOT USE IT AGAIN.

5. Now he should have like 7-8 bars left, depending on how well you did in Final Form. Repeat steps 1 & 2

6. But this time heal right before you know you are about to get an opening, then start to attack him.

7. Once He's in the sky again, keep hitting Square, after about 8 hite you should see his health starting to go down drastically. Then he will attacks, so heal and move on.

8. Now He's gonna be mad, once he goes berserk, just keep gliding with your target locked on to him so that you can see where that maniac is, once he does his move I dubbed "Tron attack" he will do his last combo. You WILL be hit with this unless you are very skilled or very lucky. So heal right after that.

9. If you are still alive, it may be time to go into Final Form one more time.

10. ATTACK LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT.

And there you have it. That's how I beat LS on KH2:FM

Oh. PS if he hits you with a move that has a red or blue orb above your head he would have taken away either your magic or attacking respectively, either attack him with Fire (if you have the red orb) or attack him with physical attacks (for blue). Or give up, cause it'll be much harder and it deviates from the plan.

canito_q

This is what I did. And I've been lucky and beaten him 2x

Abilities to have equipped:
Upper Slash
Slapshot
Auto "any Form will do" It's just a backup for if you have no magic or health left (Only use as a last resort)
Guard
Horizontal Slash
Glide (Fully Leveled Up)
As many Combo + as you have both groung and Air
(This one is critical) Berserk Charge
Once More
Combo Boost
Air Combo Boost

Item's to equipped: Your strongest Accessories
Ultima weapon
+
Feriner or Two Across = Final Form

Here we go:

1. Block his attacks and wait for an opening

2. AS SOON as you get a chance to attack, hit him as many timea as you can on the ground and knock him into the sky.

3. Immediately after he's in the sky, jump up and go info "Final" form to beat on him some more.

4. After he uses his flail move, keep trying to attack him until you run out of Final Form. DO NOT USE IT AGAIN.

5. Now he should have like 7-8 bars left, depending on how well you did in Final Form. Repeat steps 1 & 2

6. But this time heal right before you know you are about to get an opening, then start to attack him.

7. Once He's in the sky again, keep hitting Square, after about 8 hite you should see his health starting to go down drastically. Then he will attacks, so heal and move on.

8. Now He's gonna be mad, once he goes berserk, just keep gliding with your target locked on to him so that you can see where that maniac is, once he does his move I dubbed "Tron attack" he will do his last combo. You WILL be hit with this unless you are very skilled or very lucky. So heal right after that.

9. If you are still alive, it may be time to go into Final Form one more time.

10. ATTACK LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT.

And there you have it. That's how I beat LS on KH2:FM

Oh. PS if he hits you with a move that has a red or blue orb above your head he would have taken away either your magic or attacking respectively, either attack him with Fire (if you have the red orb) or attack him with physical attacks (for blue). Or give up, cause it'll be much harder and it deviates from the plan.

2 times? no offense but thats shitty xD. I have beated him like 20 times in critical mode (harder than proud)
Just level up your attacks and defense, (xemnas for attack and Saix for defense) Also Use all the abilities but bersek (If your going for the first time) and all autos except for limit form. It should be easy

Shining Wisdom

Srsly who gives a shit if u beaten it 20 times. Deilnax is asking for help, not asking how much times you whipped his ass. Much props for Byronic Hero for giving help and giving really good advice

Deilnax

Awards
YES! i just beat him!! thanks byronic hero that strategy helped a lot! now on to the XIII mushrooms...!

but it seems like im still missing a character file in jiminy's journal. who could that be? ive already fought all the Org XIII Data Fights...
EDIT: Nevermind...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back