• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2:FM+ Cutscene Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xHiddenMemories

Oh dear...I'm a bit late on this forum..but Its nice to know what they were all saying in the cut scenes..I've already finished the game..but never got the Terra battle for some reason..(I think its cuz I never finished defeating all the Organization XIII members..ONLY 4 MORE) But..I'm glad to know now what they were all saying ESPESIALLY THE TERRA SCENE! >w< I've never got a chance to look up or see what he wassaying..but omg..Xehanort! LOLZ I'm excited now! :]

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
yeah, it's not just you. a bunch of the videos in the first post got taken down. D:

i'll see about getting that fixed, just a second.

Swordsaint

i'd like to point out that there's an extra bubble scene when you play lingering sentiment the second time and thereafter, and he says something different

i'd like to know what that is

Fallen Prince

Thanks, this is very helpful. I felt even dumber playing the KH games because i didn't know there was a final mix or a Chain of Memories. I finally played them and was all "This is fantastic! It explains so much!"

forget-me-not

So, you hablo ingles, what are my options for getting this game? Importing, I know, but is there a version that is in English for some parts (I know the extra cutscenes won't be in English, but if the commands were, it would make my life A LOT easier)? Is it worth it to import the game?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Wow, thank you. I really appreciate seeing all of these bonus cut scenes in order in such an accessible way.

XXVI - Xyrius

great!!! Love this so much!!!

I've been looking for the translations of the KH2:FM+ scenes. I felt like watching mute movies. Lol. Could only read but didnt understand what they were talking about

WayFinder

great!!! Love this so much!!!

I've been looking for the translations of the KH2:FM+ scenes. I felt like watching mute movies. Lol. Could only read but didnt understand what they were talking about

I thought those scenes are in Japanese? Not mute?

Lindaxe

Do you guys have a KH1 FM+ cutscene guide? that would be great, as well as a one for BBS FM when it comes out

yoh

thx so much ive been trying to find out what they ment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back