• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2:FM+ Cutscene Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Saw some threads about it, so, here you go. A guide to the new cutscenes, in the order they appear, and with translations to all of them. Have fun. (Note: It's possible that there will be a difference between translations, but the meaning is relatively the same)

Occurs: At the end of Twilight Town Day 4 (Roxas' Prologue)
Translation:
Axel: Get rid of him? He just needs more time!
Xaldin: It's an order. Why are you hesitating? Aren't you the one who dealt swift merciless judgment to those who turned their back on the Organization?
Axel: He hasn't turned his back on us! He just hasn't come back yet, that's all!
Xaldin: If he doesn't come back, then he must pay the price. And if you oppose these orders, you will be the one to pay.
Axel: You would turn me into a Dusk? Fine! I'll do it, I'll do it!

Occurs: After Sora leaves Twilight Town
Translation:
Axel: He's gone.
Riku: Let's go now.
Axel: You don't have any place to go, do you? And you don't have anywhere to go back to either, right? Such things don't exist for people like us.
Namine: That's right - there's no place for me in this world. Still, I do have some places I want to go and some people I want to see.
Axel: Yeah, same here. So... why don't you just let us go? That old guy told you to get rid of us, didn't he?
Namine: Really?
Riku: Go.
Axel: You don't think you should finish the task right here?
Riku: I owe you two.
Namine: Do you?
Riku: Yes, from Castle Oblivion.
Axel: Alright... thank you then.
Namine: I'm sorry...

Occurs: After Acquiring Valor Form/New Clothes
Translation:
Goofy: A-hyuck? Sora, you dropped something.
Sora: Hmm?
Donald: It looks like it was in your pocket - is that a picture? It looks like a piece of a big picture.
Sora: Is this a present too?
Fauna: Hmm, we don't know anything about it.
Flora: But considering it was inside the outfit we made for you, it surely bears some importance for your adventure.
Merryweather: Please handle it with care. And if you collect more pieces, you might get something good out of it.
Jiminy: If that's the case I'll keep a record of them in my journal.
[You've obtained a Puzzle Piece. Pieces can be found in various places in the
worlds. There may be pieces Sora can't obtain yet so keep trying. You can
confirm the pieces you've obtained in Jiminy's Journal.]

Occurs: After opening the first Hallow Bastion Keyhole
Translation:
Xaldin: The hero of light is surprising - that kid is way too young to be wielding a Keyblade.
Xigbar: Isn't that good? It means he'll obediently follow where we lead him, just like someone of the light.
Saix: If not though, he's worthless to us.
Luxord: If I may, I'd also like to have some fun with him. Let me deal out the cards.
Demyx: Deal me a good one. Let me do it my way for a while, and I can take care of things.
Xigbar: Well, aren't you the confident one? So if anything happens, you'll let me wrench your arm off, right?
Demyx: What?! Me? Rough work isn't really my thing.
Xaldin: Are you quite through? Pretending to have hearts misleading you... We feel nothing.
Luxord: That's harsh. There goes my entertainment.
Saix: Those who forget our true goals will fall.
Xemnas: Comrades, the Keyblade wielder has once again begun to walk the path. Let us plant some seeds in that path. Go.

Occurs: After Acquiring the Olympus Stone
Translation:
Goofy: A-hyuck?
Sora: You again!
Demyx: I went through a lot of trouble to find you. I'm going to tell you about toy more interesting than the Olympus Stone. It's called an "Absent Silhouette".
Sora: Absent Silhouette? You mean that book from before?
Demyx: It's not just limited to the book. Branded with the weapons left behind by their absent masters, they are shadows of existence. If you fight with them, you will surely awaken. The real you I mean.
Sora: What are you talking about?
Demyx: You're the hero. Figure it out yourself!
Sora: What was that? An Absent Silhouette?
Donald: Worry about that later! We need to hurry and rescue Meg.
Sora: You're right!

Occurs: After Opening Twilight Town First Keyhole
Translation:
Saix: I told Sora. I told him to keep defeating the Heartless.
Xemnas: Well done. You not only hurt him, but you also threw his heart into confusion. Yes, this will gain us many hearts. Now Sora is confused and hesitant. In the depths of his confusion, he will begin to hate even himself... and in attempting to shake off the confusion, he will continue on more determined than ever before - on to our future.
Saix: One thing concerns me.
Xemnas: Axel? That compassionate fool. He continues to follow the illusion of a friendship that he cannot feel. And he still believes that he can recover what he has lost. Give him something to really be sorry about.

Occurs: Before Demyx Battle
Translation:
Xehanort: Master Ansem. Regarding the experiment I presented the other day... with your permission, I'd like to proceed.
Ansem: Enough! Forget this talk of doors, and the heart of all worlds. That place must not be defiled!
Xehanort: But, Master Ansem! I've been thinking...
Ansem: Xehanort - those thoughts are best forgotten.
Xemnas: It's been a long time... my friend.

Occurs: Before Demyx Battle
Translation:
Vexen: Zexion! Zexion!
Zexion: What's all this fuss about?
Vexen: Where's Xemnas?
Zexion: At the usual place.
Vexen: The Room of Sleep.
Zexion: If it's so urgent, why don't you just go and see?
Vexen: Stop joking around! I will await his return. I must. This is what happens when we need him and he sleeps. Now, of all times...
Xigbar: I'm not so good in that place either. How about you, Mister Zexion?
Zexion: What are you doing, eavesdropping like that? The mission assigned to you and Xaldin was to look for new members. You shouldn't be able to afford wasting time around here.
Xigbar: I'm doing enough work already! Found another one, just yesterday. I think his new name is "Mar-" something or other. With him, the Organization now has 11 members. That's quite a number. And so just for today, I asked Lexaeus to cover for me so I could take a break... in anticipation of tomorrow's work, that is.
Zexion: Then please rest fully. I have work to do for today, so I'll be going-
Xigbar: So harsh of you. I just wanted to have a little chat... about, say, Xemnas's secret. How many years ago was it? People with the blade of keys started to appear and they fought great battles. When they were gone, a man who had lost his memories appeared. Xemnas... no? Xehanort was taken in by Ansem at around this time, was he not?
Zexion: What of it?
Xigbar: The Room of Sleep... the underground laboratory where we were studying the darkness within people's hearts... the place that Ansem ordered us to seal away. The first thing Xemnas did when he got rid of our wise yet bothersome leader was to release the seal and to make that room within the depths of our laboratory. After that, he frequently went down there, and I could hear him talking with someone. Isn't that odd? Xemnas is supposed to be in there alone.
Zexion: It seems you really do enjoy your eavesdropping.
Xigbar: I couldn't hear what they were actually saying. And now it's bothering me. You're interested too, right?
Zexion: I just want to concentrate on my assignment. You too should concentrate on your real mission, and collect more members. We must hurry with the preparations for our new quarters. Eleven members is not enough.
Xigbar: Our new quarters - ah yes, Castle Oblivion. What does Xemnas hope to achieve with that?
Zexion: We've been told that.
Xigbar: There's another reason, one that hasn't been told to anyone. With the Room of Sleep comes the Room of Awakening. The other place - that is what he is seeking. That room, which was not made by Xemnas, perhaps that is where the other "friend" is.

Occurs: After the 1000 Heartless War
Translation:
Saix: Sora knows the truth now: the more Heartless he defeats, the more he plays into our hands. And yet... I never thought he would make it this far.
Xigbar: What else can we do? Sora can't neglect those suffering at the hands of the Heartless. His heart commands him.
Luxord: The die is cast. Sora cannot stop now.
Xaldin: Be wary. If you lose that die roll, you will share Demyx's fate.
Luxord: Don't you understand? This is no game to be won or lost - we cannot afford to gamble on this.
Xigbar: If we are forced to eliminate Sora, our plan can still continue, right?
Xemnas: If it came to that, yes. We would have no choice.
Xaldin: That's good. I can only put up with so much of this.

Occurs: Upon entering The World That Never Was
Translation:
Xigbar: Seems we're getting a lot more empty seats now. I did find Axel's show entertaining, but still... he just went and died.
Luxord: Maybe he was satisfied. Maybe he got something from putting his life on the line.
Xigbar: We don't exist! What life is there to put on the line? That goes against all the rules of gambling.
Luxord: Indeed. Axel put something that didn't exist on the line... and he probably won - obviously a cheater.
Saix: It doesn't matter. All he got was nothingness. Axel couldn't stand living without a heart. And he was destroyed by getting close to one. He was weak.
Xemnas: But... some things awaken through weakness. You can see. Axel touched Sora's heart. When he was with Sora, perhaps he awakened too.

Occurs: After Roxas Battle
Translation:
Xemnas: Do you want to know? You feel nothing. You can feel nothing. Do you want a meaning?
Roxas: Roxas.
Xemnas: A new you.

Occurs: After Roxas Battle
Translation:
Axel: Finally woken up?
Roxas: Axel.
Axel: Nope, maybe you're going to sleep. Soon I won't even be able to talk to your consciousness like this.
Roxas: I... I'm going back to how I was.
Axel: I've thought about it a lot. Namine said the same thing. Roxas, you have a heart, don't you? While Namine and I... we don't really have hearts, do we?
Roxas: I... I don't know either.
Axel: I guess not...
Roxas: But the heart's not something you can see. I've started wondering whether it's something you can't even feel either... If so, then... Nah, never mind...
Axel: Hm? What are you getting at?
Roxas: I'm sure Sora'll find the answer. Because he's me.
Axel: Yeah, that's true... This really takes me back. Do you remember? We first met the day you got your new name. And then we watched the sunset from up here.
Roxas: Yeah. This is where I came from. Everyone... Hayner, Pence, Olette... I hope they're okay.
Axel: You should go and see them again, looking for your answer.
Roxas: Yeah... So... I have to go. Sora's waiting for me.
Axel: Yeah, I guess he is... Whoa, this ice-cream really is salty!
Roxas: Goodbye, Axel.
Axel: Goodbye... partner.

Occurs: After Saïx Battle
Translation
Roxas: Quit fooling around!
Riku: What's wrong, Sora? Are you done already? Pretty pathetic.
Roxas: What are you talking about? You're the one who's losing!
Riku: You really are his Nobody. I guess I'll have to trust DiZ.
Roxas: Why do you keep talking about him? I'm myself! I'm me! You can't beat me, no matter how much you try!
Riku: I guess so... Looks like I have to do it.
Roxas: Do what?
Riku: The power sitting in my heart... the power suppressed by my heart... if I were to be someone else... the power of darkness.
Riku: He sensed Sora.
Ansem: Did he say that he hated Sora? What a joke. A Nobody cannot feel emotion.
Riku: If he were to meet Sora, that might be different.

Occurs: Before Xemnas Throne Battle #2
Translation:
Sora: I didn't say it.
Riku: Huh?
Sora: I didn't say thank you to Namine. I never did think it would be easy to say unless everything was set right again.
Riku: Let's finish this... You'll meet her again.
Sora: Yeah.

Occurs: Before Lingering Sentiment/Terra Battle
Translation:
Terra/Lingering Sentiment: Aqua... Ven... Keyblade... Who are you? I can feel it - we have met before. But when... No... it isn't you... It isn't you that I have chosen. Why isn't it him? Xe...ha...ort... Is that you? Xeha...nort... Xehanort!

Occurs: After Lingering Sentiment/Terra Battle
Translation:
Terra/Lingering Sentiment: I see. Your strength is... What I sensed in you is...

So, there you have it. All of the translations + New cutscenes for Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ in the correct order.

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Cool R-K. Wish you had done it BEFORE I beat FM though >:3

A

Audo

It's just you. It has to do with your browser/internet connection. I know, mine used to to do that all the time too. ;-;

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
It's just you. It has to do with your browser/internet connection. I know, mine used to to do that all the time too. ;-;

Maybe, but I don't usually have problems seeing videos on the forums, or elsewhere, and I've been using this web browser for a while now... hmm... I'll just have to go to YouTube if I wanna see them. Still, thanks for doing this.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
These are amazing. They slightly make up for the lack of plot in KHII. At least we get to see the Organization planning...

J

johnny

I'm sad because they didn't released the game KH2:FM+ to America or Europe. Now they have the adiccional voices they could release the game now.... i love kingdom hearts i fell in love for the game <3
They should do that cause it has more things and it must be much cooler then the other. oh and they can release KH:FM too... pleaaase it would be awesome ^^

Last edited:

vivi_07

Thanks for the post! XD
I really needed the translations since i just got the game this month.
Yaya! Anime expo!

cody495

WOAH! I definately have'nt seen some of those...thanks for getting those up:)

airmike23

the last video with terra doesn't work, where can i go to see this??? helpp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back