• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 FM better or worse?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Worse or better than orginal KH2

• Yes it was much better

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • It was alright,

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I didn't get it, but think it is better

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Worse than the orignal, boooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
When did it come out in America? Or has it?

Unfortunately, it has not come out in America and never will become International as it was a Japan release only, just like the first FM. If you want it you'll have to import it and get swap magic to play it on an American PS2.

FM+ is basically better than the original since so much more is added and more of the story is revealed.

kh is ba

I think it is worse because it did not have English subs... Lol jk, I haven't even played it so I'm not even gonna vote even though it looks better except for the one reason I already said.

J>J>C

Fighting Zigurat's evil henchmen, in the Shadow Ki
Unfortunately, it has not come out in America and never will become International as it was a Japan release only, just like the first FM. If you want it you'll have to import it and get swap magic to play it on an American PS2.

FM+ is basically better than the original since so much more is added and more of the story is revealed.

Thanks for letting me know. That sucks. I can't get swap magic soo yeah. But I bet it's as good as the older one.lol.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Worse cause it's NEVER comming here in our OWN language!
:)
I don't want to buyt a game I can't understand so Im different and saying it's WORSE for me! :p

Blue

home is where the heart is
It's definitely better than the original KH2.

I have yet to play it,but I know it will be great.

Macabre

Gold Member
it depends actually.

it hasn't actually increased much with the new options.

and it's a hard time for gamers who don't know japanese.

but,it's awesome for those who weren't satisfied with kh2.

but to me,it's still a small update.

shorts

what exactly is swap magic? I have heard of it but i dont know anything about it, and where can i get it?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
the original game should of have christmas costumes/new music in christmas town (so kingdom hearts ii doesn't feel like it was reused from the first game) and some other abilities. cavern of remembrance should of been there too so it feels like an omega dungeon like in final fantasy.

the rest were just more hints for the next game, color palette swaps, extra side quests, etc.

Lexeon

Worse cause it's NEVER comming here in our OWN language!
:)
I don't want to buyt a game I can't understand so Im different and saying it's WORSE for me! :p

The game has Japanese text, but the voices are in English, except for the new scenes, but you can find them on the internet with subtitles.

Martine

It is waaay better. The databattles, Cavern of Remembrance, the Terra fight.. It's awesome! Much better than the original.
And of course the new outfit in Christmas town, and the new music..

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I'd still like to play it first before I say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back