• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku's Girl11

I know alot of people are posting about this know,but for some strange reason none of my questions are being answered.What I was aondering was if some of you guys could answer them.For staters can anybody find a traliar of KH2 Final Mix in english?Cause all I keep on gettin is JAPANESE.:cursing: It's driving me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cursing:

virusbstr

I think what he was asking for was a fanboy's subtitling of the trailer so he could understand what they were saying, in that case i think you should do a search on the trailer right here at KHI Forums. I want to think Xaldin has long since posted a rough translation of the video.

kthundercat

The reason your questions aren't being answered is because nobody knows the answer yet........ There is only that one trailer, and that was from last year even, so it's not accurate anymore. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back