• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 final mix?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

imasecretadmirer

that sounds dumb...they wouldnt just say theres going to be mushrooms....imagine it: BIG SE PRESS MEETING - "well, we are going to have mushrooms..."

that would be gay

I

inhiding

The only reason KHFM was made was because we got certain extras while the Japanese fans didn't, so they took it to Nomura and complained about it until they got their remake.

As far as I know, Nomura hasn't made any differences in each version of the game this time, and he's confirmed that he won't be working on the Kingdom Hearts series for a while either.

Last edited:

Twinblades

i think they are goin to put no they will put a new secret ending like in the other final mix

but i dont think they are making a final mix

but it would be nice of they make a difernet KH but shorter
i dont care how long the new is i just want to know wut happens next

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
Twinblades said:
i think they are goin to put no they will put a new secret ending like in the other final mix

but i dont think they are making a final mix

but it would be nice of they make a difernet KH but shorter
i dont care how long the new is i just want to know wut happens next

a lot of mixed thoughts there...

getblazedordie

if they do make it they need another secret video, and like 5-6 secret bosses, OH OH i kno.... mayb a fight wit one of the chaser dudes from secret video jus like kh1 fight wit xemnas, that would be hottt

Squirrel

and plus he may change his mind on the final mix, most of the ff games have them and so dose kh1 so it might just be and extra boss battle and another more informational secret ending like deep dive but hey who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back