• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2: Final Mix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrcEnigma

Just so you know, Final Mix was technically just the "International" version of Kingdom Hearts. Much like Star Ocean: Till the End of Time Director's Cut, Final Fantasy X: International and Final Fantasy X-2: Last Mission, Kingdom Hearts II will likely have an upgraded "International," Japanese-only version as well.

Square Enix likes doing things like that. There's no way of telling if anywhere outside of Asia/Japan would ever get it, though.

LIAR LIAR

I don't think the will, the only reason the made a Final Mix was because when it KH was release in Japan, it wasn't as perfect? as the KH realsed in the US. Thats why they didn't release Final Mix here, becasue there was only a couple things different in Final Mix other than the US version. I've heard there's an international realease date, so i think they are going to make sure everythings okay before releasing it, even if it is released in Japan first...
sorry if someone posted this already, it took me awhile to write lol >__x

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
a Final Mix for KH2? I dont think so. If it so happen to have one for kh2, it would only be released for Japan gamers anyway, like the final mix for KH.

KeybladeMaster1

there cud b a delux edition where theyadd mini games and some other info 2 th KH story if this is a hit and they gonna make a KH3

KHF

how would it make u mad Dan?
mayb he doesnt live in japan and can't get the game?
anyways, they shouldn't make one, i would rather hav everythin in one game. It's just a waste of money. but if it is REALLY worth it, then i would buy it.

Lunar Knight

American Person
I'm not sure...they could though,but they only made Final Mix because it wasn't perfect like U.S. Kingdom Hearts.....but they still could.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
They should just make it so that both of us get the same stuff so that no one gets it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back