• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alphabetguy

is kh2 final mix+ really coming out in english..if so then when???? cuz i want it very badly

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i'm very sorry but unfortunately, kingdom hearts ii: final mix will never will come stateside. why would kingdom hearts ii: final mix be released here if kingdom hearts (one) final mix wasn't here. we should of gotten kingdom hearts ii: final mix a long time ago. japan already has the game long enough. i'm being realistic not mean...

however re:chain of memories may have a chance... according to this so-called evidence from with the will.

I think what monkey flute is trying to say is that if they released Kingdom Hearts Final Mix in english, we should get Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + in english as well, along with Re: Chain Of Memories. Although there is a possibility that Re: Chain Of Memories MIGHT have a chance of coming to North America..... a chance I hope comes true.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Wow, I know you're new but just search around for a thread since there are so many with the same question, and it's always no.

The best you can do is import.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
*slaps face* Oh dear God! It is in English! You don't have any idea how many threads with this exact same title there are! How can you want a game bad enough to make another one if you don't even know about it?

Iridium

Awards
That's what we're talking about, and so far there's a very slim to none chance of it heading to American shores.

Iridium

Awards
/facepalm.

The subs are in jap, the cutscenes such as the verbal actions are in English.
You get it now?

Iridium

Awards
I keep forgetting they come together, what money flute said dude.

sharingansora824

Okay all of you guys need to suck it up and realize its not coming to the US. If you guys want it so FREAKING badly buy it online like I did. All of you guys need to just AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry that was rude. But seriously.:cursing:

Kyoyama

sighh...i'd welcome CoM coming here anyday, it's just that i mich rather have FMII rather than CoM PS2

R

RomanceExpert

Honestly if you want KH2FM+ so bad in english go spend the time translating every single phrase text and so on into english it will take awhile but still. I can't read japenese and personally dubbed versions of games don't have the same UMPH as the orignal.

C

Colours

Honestly if you want KH2FM+ so bad in english go spend the time translating every single phrase text and so on into english it will take awhile but still. I can't read japenese and personally dubbed versions of games don't have the same UMPH as the orignal.

Uhh!?!?!?! No, you can't do it that way, he jusst needs to read it in japense like everyone esle. lawlz

Raiko

Come break me down
if you want it in english...sorry you cant do anything about it. but you can learn japanese to be able to understand it. its still english in a different form. but if you're desparate, watch some dubbed scenes.

C

Colours

if you want it in english...sorry you cant do anything about it. but you can learn japanese to be able to understand it. its still english in a different form. but if you're desparate, watch some dubbed scenes.

Lmao, that to. Or get Language's for Dummie's Book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back