• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 final mix+. What extra scences does it have.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix has new cutscenes, the new boss battle with Terra, and re-colored Heartless.
Oooh, and Sora gets this new awesome looking costume in Halloween/Christmas Town.

New Cutscenes: In depth into The Organization, how Roxas got his name, a touching scene with Axel and Roxas, a fight scene with Riku and Roxas, and some new information.

New Battles: The battle with Terra after you've completed the Journal and instead of watching Sora and Roxas fight, you get to fight Roxas. Also, you can get to fight All 13 Members of The Organization over in The Cavern of Rememberance, but the process is HARD, and the battles are not exactly easy themselves.

Also, in worlds like Twilight Town, Port Royal, Olympus Coliseum, and other certain worlds, you can fight the extra Organization Members you never got a chance to. Like Zexion, Lexaeus, Larxene, Marluxia, Vexen, etc. Kind of like a warm-up for their stronger Data Version Counterparts.

It's not all that serious really. I mean, yeah I'd like to play it, but my world won't end if I don't have it. All I have is info on the game. I think other people can answer how to get it.

chainfan

u also get new keyblades, and you can get into different floors of the castle

funnymanhaha1000

new scenes, new keyblades, colored heartless, org/terra battles, mushroom XIII, SEPHIROTH (yeah he was there b4), critical mode, 9 drive bars, and LIMIT FORM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back