• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix theres hope!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yosuphomies12

Yo sup my homies, I'm new here but I've got something important to tell you. Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix can be yours with the help of this site.Buy Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ (PS2) - Order Now!. Set up a free acount there and your eyes will be open to all kinds of japanese games,shows,CD's etc. all you have to do is look.Get the KH2 Final Mix limited Package addition. Its a little more pricey but hey its worth every penny. Did I mention that Final Mix has English Voice Cast so you dont have to waste time learning japanese.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
^Yes I did think that *sniff* smells advertising * sniff*

Anyway, welcome to the forums. As long as you don't advertise, you'll have a fun time around here ^.^

.DiZ.

eh, any KH fan with a brain(excluded from the thread starter), already knew that... and also, i be this is gonna be ur first and ONLY post just to advertise and get something in return from that other site. anyway, this isnt the right place for ADVERTISING of ANOTHER site!!!!!! and im not gonna say welcome, cuz its bad to start out ur first post as an advertisement.... if u can prove to me that ur worthy of actually being a member here, pm and i MIGHT re-consider... or was this the first and last time of u visiting in which case, u wouldnt be reading this which would make me win of this... well... either way, ur a waste of space on here... specially if ur not gonna use ur account...

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
yosuphomies12 said:
Did I mention that Final Mix has English Voice Cast so you dont have to waste time learning japanese.
I'm sorry, I love wasting time learning about other people's culture and valuable knowledge that could save me the next time I go on vacation. Welcome to the forums. I hope your stay here shows you just how capable KHI is of getting facts like these on the spot. :)

.DiZ.

this thread is useless and takes up space! mods, plz come and close this thread!!!!!!!!!

Sora_145

eh, any KH fan with a brain(excluded from the thread starter), already knew that... and also, i be this is gonna be ur first and ONLY post just to advertise and get something in return from that other site. anyway, this isnt the right place for ADVERTISING of ANOTHER site!!!!!! and im not gonna say welcome, cuz its bad to start out ur first post as an advertisement.... if u can prove to me that ur worthy of actually being a member here, pm and i MIGHT re-consider... or was this the first and last time of u visiting in which case, u wouldnt be reading this which would make me win of this... well... either way, ur a waste of space on here... specially if ur not gonna use ur account...

Your an ass Diz.

Welcome to the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back