• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2:final mix sora's abilities translated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark maze

can anybody translate sora's abilities in english for me? please!
i can't read japanese because i want to know why his hp dosent go up like in the original kh2 so someone translate his skills :confused:

KhGamer89

Eh there was one thing on here that told u...just forget when the post was made .. it was a while ago! it was nice 2 XD sorry dude. look it up. search for it

Keimatsu

Well, the reason for his HP not going up as much may be because you're playing/watching Critical Mode, in which the maximum amount of HP obtainable is the circle ending in a 90 degree angle below his head.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Well, the reason for his HP not going up as much may be because you're playing/watching Critical Mode, in which the maximum amount of HP obtainable is the circle ending in a 90 degree angle below his head.

only wen u hav the exp0 ability eqpd. otherwise it'd go the full stretch.
exp0 stops u gainin experience so u gain no level. only way to increase the hp bar is gettin bonus levels afta beatin sum bosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back