• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

kh2:final mix sora's abilities translated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dark maze

Awards
can anybody translate sora's abilities in english for me? please!
i can't read japanese because i want to know why his hp dosent go up like in the original kh2 so someone translate his skills :confused:

KhGamer89

Awards
Eh there was one thing on here that told u...just forget when the post was made .. it was a while ago! it was nice 2 XD sorry dude. look it up. search for it

Keimatsu

Awards
Well, the reason for his HP not going up as much may be because you're playing/watching Critical Mode, in which the maximum amount of HP obtainable is the circle ending in a 90 degree angle below his head.

Nelo Angelo

Student of Knowledge
Awards
Well, the reason for his HP not going up as much may be because you're playing/watching Critical Mode, in which the maximum amount of HP obtainable is the circle ending in a 90 degree angle below his head.
only wen u hav the exp0 ability eqpd. otherwise it'd go the full stretch.
exp0 stops u gainin experience so u gain no level. only way to increase the hp bar is gettin bonus levels afta beatin sum bosses.