• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2:Final mix secret ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas13.2006

Website
img229.imageshack.us
I wonder wat it'll be nomura said

" The new Secret Ending will have a shocker in it "

wonder if it's got something to do with the new characters, or about sora and friends wat do u think?

The MCP

I think it will be like the other scret ending except it will be set just before or after the one secret ending in KH2. Maybe the 3 battling that creature in the backround or the mysterious figure close up and some form of interaction between him and the other knights

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well when I see shocker I think about major important information and it might be rather long. Maybe it is in two parts. One part continues the first Secret Ending while the other part demonstrates how Sora would look like in the next Kingdom Hearts game. Maybe a little clip of him fighting some enemies and states that it has been a few years since Sora and Riku went through the door to light and made it back home or something like that.

But I think it will open up some new theories because the theories that we see now are starting to get kind of old. If there is two parts maybe we will see Sora and we won't know that it is him until the very end.

One part takes place in the past and lasts for 6 minutes while the other part takes place in the present or would it be future and it lasts for another 6 minutes. It probably won't be like that but this is what I am hoping for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back