• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2- Final Mix Secret Ending? (possible Spoiler Alert)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bushido

I apologize in advance if what I'm about to post has been seen already, but I wish to confirm that the clip I saw was in fact the next secret ending. In the first one I can remember 3 figures dressed in knight suits meet at a crossroad with many keyblades surrounding them. The clip ends with a shadowed figure approaching the "knights" with things like "Memory of Xeanhart" and "Keyblade War" circling over him or her. I believe this clip picks off where the first one left off, revealing the shadowed figure as well as the faces behind the knight's masks. If you can please visit this site: and type in KH2 Final Mix Secret Movie in the seach bar it should come up with the video I'm referring too. Simply click on it and go through the procedures to start it up, although a download for the browser may be required. Please message back with what you think.

Thank You

Bushido

armytaco

Ya one follows right after the other. The only thing I don't get is how the 3 knights have the keyblades with keychains at the end of the first vid and at the begginning of the second vid they have different keyblades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back