• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Revanescence

I swear this is endless..Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ is not coming to North America. It's been to long they would of confirmed it already if it was coming out. That 1up date is fake not real. There is many more reasons why it's not going to come..I don't feel like explaining them..Just ask if you want to know. o_O

KeybladeMistress

Hey, guys, I'd like your input on this. Do you think it's even worth it to buy the game if you don't know any Japanese? I mean, I'm as big a KH fan as anyone here, but I don't know if I should get it for a late Christmas present or not...It'd be just too confusing to have all the words in Japanese, so in battle I'd probably die because I wouldn't know what abilities were equipped on Sora. My big bro says I shouldn't buy it since I don't even know basic Japanese (their alphabet is way too confusing...o_O) I'm sorta caught in the middle...I want to buy it more than anything, but at the same time I keep thinking I'd be disappointed.

Oh, and I'd like to know those reasons, Revanescence. As for me, I don't see any reason why they shouldn't bring the game to North America or the UK. They're cheating themselves on huge amounts of money, so I guess it's their call if they don't want our bucks. XD

NoBoDYShadow

Hey, guys, I'd like your input on this. Do you think it's even worth it to buy the game if you don't know any Japanese? I mean, I'm as big a KH fan as anyone here, but I don't know if I should get it for a late Christmas present or not...It'd be just too confusing to have all the words in Japanese, so in battle I'd probably die because I wouldn't know what abilities were equipped on Sora. My big bro says I shouldn't buy it since I don't even know basic Japanese (their alphabet is way too confusing...o_O) I'm sorta caught in the middle...I want to buy it more than anything, but at the same time I keep thinking I'd be disappointed.

Oh, and I'd like to know those reasons, Revanescence. As for me, I don't see any reason why they shouldn't bring the game to North America or the UK. They're cheating themselves on huge amounts of money, so I guess it's their call if they don't want our bucks. XD

so have you played before kingdom hearts 2(not the re one)???

Revenant-Wings

Well if you played Kingdom Hearts ll alot you might atleast know the Configure Menu but yea your right it would be pretty confusing everything in Japanese LOL. Well Re: Chain Of Memories is Full and All Japanese, but Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ has Japan Dialogue and English Voice Actors. It's your choice I mean if you really want it..I don't want to pick for you so you can look it up more and decide for you choice^^

KeybladeMistress

Yeah, you're right. The command menu would be easy to memorize, but I'm one to check the Main Menu a lot during the KH games, so I think it'd be too confusing. :p

Oh, and what do you mean, nobodyshadow? I have played the GBA Chain of Memories if that's what you're asking.

Revenant-Wings

Yeah, you're right. The command menu would be easy to memorize, but I'm one to check the Main Menu a lot during the KH games, so I think it'd be too confusing. :p

Oh, and what do you mean, nobodyshadow? I have played the GBA Chain of Memories if that's what you're asking.
Yea but if you right down it on Kingdom Hearts ll you can use that for the Main Menu. So like for Abilities put it like it is on there then you'll know^^

Awards
I wonder if Nomura notices that buy not giving us KH2 FM+ he's doing exactly what he did to Japan when they didn't get the extra boss battles. Now that it's past America's Autumn/Fall or whatever you guys call it, we all know those magazines were LYING and it's time for KHI to update where it says it might be coming out.

Charlie K

Back in Business
So guys when KH2FM+ coming to NA?

JK, I just wanna know, did anyone, when importing it, ever get riped off?By that I mean not get exactly what it said they wanted?

Blue

home is where the heart is
^ Do you mean if anyone was dissappointed form the game?

Well,I found Re:CoM to be a lot better than the original one,but I never got as far as trying out KH2:FM+,because my PS2 has some..issues which I've got to deal with ^^;;

But,I'm almost positive that I'll like it as well.Are you thinking of importing Knight?

Athaydea

Bronze Member
to be honest (if that "^^" was waht you meant) i would say that i was TOTALLY blown out of the water by Re:CoM - i think its my favortie game of the KH series .. though FM+ is anything but dissapointing .. and fantastic .. i just loved Re:CoM and idk why

Charlie K

Back in Business
No no, was anyone ri[ed off when they orderd FM+, as in said mint condition, but turned out it wasnt?

Athaydea

Bronze Member
well if you order it from a main site like play-asia .. and a brand new one (not pre owned) .. then the chances of getting ripped off are highly unlikely

I personally dont trust ebay or any other place/person that offers them preowned because i have gotten ripped off in the past .. but as long as you stay away from those places you should be fine .. as i have posted plenty of times .. go to play-asia to buy the game .. its well known and doesnt really have a history of things like that .. (its also where Kh ultimania (kh2.co.uk) recomends/sends you if you want to buy the game - and KHInsider gets all there info from them ..) .. so yah i trust play-asia

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I got mine off eBay, and it was mint, sealled, plus the book was perfect. Even the slipcase for the game (platinum ed. olny) was perfect!

IDX Rider

Quick question (and didn't feel like reading through all 74 pages to find my answer).

I've heard that FM+ has a theater mode. Where is it or how do I access it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back