• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aquaticmelody

nope. not beginner. not that sissy XD
standard hahaha...
do u fly away from the big huge ball the ES sends to you or do u deflect it?
i thought abt casting cure while sora gets hit, but...
O_O

yay for being famous

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
nope. not beginner. not that sissy XD
standard hahaha...
do u fly away from the big huge ball the ES sends to you or do u deflect it?
i thought abt casting cure while sora gets hit, but...
O_O

yay for being famous

Dodge jump into it to deflect it.

Riku191 said:
im only lv 88 ive been able to beat axel so far working on others soon ive yet to beat terra

70 when I beated him :p, I am now 99

xResolution

For ES' big giant blue ball attack, it's best to dodge roll into it because when you dodge roll, you're invincible. So if you time it right, the ball will blow up and you will be unharmed. If you use guard, it will deflect the giant blue ball for a bit but will go after you again after like 2-3 seconds. :s

Y_H_M

or u could just use glide. level 3 would be enough. with that, u could dodge it without any problem.

mmntw26

Okey-dok. I'd like to say something. If they DO make KH2: FM+ for the U.S......WHO'S GOING TO DO SORA'S VOICE IN RE: CHAIN OF MEMORIES?!?!? Need I remind you all, Haley Joel Osment hit puberty (lol joke), and no longer sounds like a kid...*wonders*...

enigmatic_rage

................. since i dont remember ever getting kh:final mix in the U.S..... they should just slap in khfm with kh2fm+ and kh:recom and the kh series will be complete so far for the U.S........(not counting kh3 or wetever yet..)...but i'd like to get my hands on that new keyblade that u get from roxas when u beat him or that mushroom keyblade...

Trussy1000

Im using a swap magic 3.6 (i think) disc with the slide tool (fat PS2, or should I say original) and it works fine

aquaticmelody

i dunno about you but i got another ps2 instead (coz the motherboard overheated). the NTSC thing should be J.

and i still can't defeat the ES. i'm stuck in the part when you can't use magic. aagh

Y_H_M

I'll tell you something. if I'm not mistaken, you still could use combination while you get that spell. so concentrate any combination on E.S (do not use trinity. it does not work well on him. besides, you only need to give him little damage. why will you waste your trinity on him). if not, just hit him with all you got.

Y_H_M

i will tell yousomething again. make sure that your glide level is max. then when he use his ultimate combo attack, use glide and fly as far as you can. yu also could use dona flare combination, since while you use combination, you are immortal. make sure you bring LOTS of ether. :)

Xeltry

The new version of KH will be an inbetween game on the PSP, featuring the anti-form of sora as a usable form, and a return to castle oblivion to discover why sora can remember the castle but not why he can remember it.I read this all in a Japanese Manga Magazine i get from Japan.It's Gonna Rock!!!:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back