• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

monat

How do I e-mail my theory to monkeybutt? I'm so lost and confused?!?!?! (I'm a noob to the forum).

monat

I wonder if he'll look here and see it?I really hope so.:closedeyes:

helios

Bronze Member
Usually MB does but if he doesnt catch it Im sure another Mod will. Ahhh it feels so good to be back.

H

HollowLeon

No codes???

I hate to play hard games with no codes. KH2Fm doesnt have codes rite? I'm so pissed off:cursing: . If somebody have the codes for this game please email me okay? I'm really desperate!:sad:

Smallz

Website
www.myspace.com
Haha, codes ruin everything. Seriously. They just ruin the whole experience. And I hate people who brag about beating a hard game (With codes.) Cause y'know what? Its not that hard to bring up internet and look for cheats cause you cant beat the game yourself. (Even thought Ive used them before...)

theory1relitve

the whole reason to start making final mixes is because we got 2 (or 3??) extra bosses in the first so he made kh1 final mix, right?( sephiroth,and the ice titan.) now he makes kh2 final mix+ that is LOADED with extra stuff. i think he has made it so big that its the opposite of what was happening with kh1 final mix, now its not fair for us.

I had no clue that there was a Final Mix version for KH I.

From what I have seen concerning KH II Final Mix there is a lot of substance there that I would love to explore.

How come S.E. does not make the amount of bosses, etc. the same across the board for all countries? This is very frustrating!

I wish CoM had been made for the PS2 and whatnot.

Any updates???

Haku

<3
Well thats really easy not to know because there has always been so much speculation on the new parts that are coming out and its hard to tell from the truth.

TepidShark

Awards
Well I have to admit I didn't know about KH1 FM till I went to ebay and typed in Kingdom Hearts for no reason. But that was like a year ago.

Honestly, (and maybe it is because we now know what it all meant because we played KH2) I wasn't that disrot that we (or at least I don't think we are going to get it) didn't get KH1FM. I mean sure I would have liked to get it, but I feel that relitively there wasn't that much added to it. I mean the Unknown battle was probably the one big thing that sucked not to get. The added cutscenes mostly expanded the story but didn't add that much to it or didn't hint much at what would happen in CoM and KH2. The new heartless were ok, but except for the Neo-Shadows they seemed to be to me not that interesting. Plus, it made more sense since we got features they didn't have. I mean maybe I would have been angry if we got the exact same version as the original Japanese version of KH1. So, it wasn't as bad for me that we didn't get KH1FM.

However, if we didn't get KH2FM+ that would be a tradegy. Just, in KH2 alone it adds so much. 20 new boss battles, many new cutscenes that seem to actully hint at future Kingdom Hearts games, whole new areas(a feature KH1FM did not do), harder diffculty(that can be made even harder), a theater mode to watch cutscenes, and much more. In the Ultimania that came out recently, they listed at least 70 changes that were made to KH2 in the Final Mix version. Plus, we got the same original KH2 version(maybe even less) as the Japanese got. Add to all that a fully 3D remake of CoM, which some may right off as not a big deal, but it seems like a big deal to me. For putting the game into 3D changes the movement of the battles in CoM. It is almost like playing the game all over again but in a brand new way. Re:CoM is a huge thing for gamers in North America and Europe to miss. Even if they decided to only bring that to North America, while it would suck not to get KH2FM, I could live with that. But the best thing that could happen is for both KH2FM and Re: CoM to come to North America. And even they decided to be really nice and box KH1FM, Re: CoM, and KH2FM for North America, I would welcome that as well.

Alright, I will get off my soapbox now.

TepidShark

Awards
Q:Did any body translate the words from the secret ending yet.

Are the phrases in the secret ending only in Japanese?(I haven't watched it because I don't want to ruin it if KH2FM is coming to North America)

Haku

<3
I still haven't gotten around to translate the rest because I have been busy a lot lately, but I will as soon as I can.

TepidShark

Awards
Yes they are only in Japanese.

That is a good sign of an American release. For, if you rememberthe secret ending in the KH1FM(aka Deep Dive) was in both Japanese and English. This said a little to me that they wanted English speaking people to see it even though the KH1FM wouldn't be released in those areas. When they did the secret ending for the original KH2 in Japan the text was in Japanese(except for Master of Keyblade, The Lost Two, Memory of Xehanort, Chasers, and Keyblade War) and when it came to America the text was in English. So, why would they make a secret ending for KH2FM that is only in Japanese if they weren't planning to bring the game as well to America?

TepidShark

Awards
Q:What is the date of E3.

July 11-13 is when E3 is happening this year. My guess is that the press conferences, where all the big news comes from will be on the 10th or 11th(In the past, the press conferences were the day before and the first day of the show, I believe).

T

Thaxonyn

i cant wait for KH2FM+ to come out in the US...i definately wont be able to import and i want to play against the Organizatin XIII membersthat were annihalated in KH:COM...i want this game so badly i am actually counting the umber of days until it comes out from the time i found out about it...tell me that isnt obsessive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back