• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyra

How can i fight Organisation XIII at the first time in final mix ?

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
The organization XIII from KH2 u fight that half of the org. during the story.

For the chain of memories one here are there loactions

Larxene Port Royal - Isla de la Muerte
Lexaeus Twilight Town(2nd Time) - The Sandlot
Marluxia Beast's Castle(2nd Time) - Beast's Room
Vexen Agrabah(2nd Time) - Merchant's Shop
Zexion Underworld - Cave of the Dead

There are little symbols u have to press triangle to start the battle with the chain of memories people.

Kyra

The organization XIII from KH2 u fight that half of the org. during the story.

For the chain of memories one here are there loactions

Larxene Port Royal - Isla de la Muerte
Lexaeus Twilight Town(2nd Time) - The Sandlot
Marluxia Beast's Castle(2nd Time) - Beast's Room
Vexen Agrabah(2nd Time) - Merchant's Shop
Zexion Underworld - Cave of the Dead

There are little symbols u have to press triangle to start the battle with the chain of memories people.

Is it we have to complete Chain of Memories before we can fight with them ?

Kyra

But i cant get their fight , and even dont have special scene .

roxas256

wat does it mean to import ??? does it mean to just order the japaneses version?? cause if it does then theres no point sense you have to buy a japanes ps2 and that would be like buying the game for 200 dollars i cant do that!! i cant spend that much at once!!!!

Fuse

When will we surrender?
How can i fight Organisation XIII at the first time in final mix ?

If your talking about KHFM.
Then you can't
But there is a battle between the EM that you can fight.

monat

Re: KH2 Final Mix discussion; Theory.

Theory!

Sunset Horizons and Birth by Sleep

I think that the FS (sometimes called Aqua) and BHS are new because Nomura said they weren't people we know, just connected in some way to people we know. Maybe the brown haired guy is Xehanort before he lost his memories and some weird event turned his hair white. Either that or he’s a brand new character, or related to Sora. Then again, the BHS could be related to Sora because he looks so much like Roxas, and Roxas and Sora look like they could be related because they are created from the same being. This would just mean Sora got his brown hair from his mother’s side or something. Nomura did say this was a prequel, so maybe the Mickey shown is one from the past or the present gone to the past and the other soldier characters are either the original or one of the first few keyblade wielders and the purpose of showing them is to start a new series to explain the origin of the keyblades, heartless, nobodies, the door to the light, and all other enigmatic Kingdom Hearts terms. The Mickey in the end of Birth by sleep has a different keyblade, which is why I think he is a different Mickey from the past. They all look the same after all, and the King Mickey of Sora’s time got his keyblade from the world of darkness while stuck inside and searching kingdom hearts, but the King Mickey in this video has a magic based keyblade (there’s probably a very good reason for this since the elder mage, EM, uses a lot of magic and this keyblade would be a good match for him). The reason the current Mickey didn’t know of this is because the records were buried and hidden, just as the Japanese characters say that the truth of this event was hidden. Maybe King Mickey found the truth behind these events at the end of KH2 and that is what the letter to Sora is about in the end, and now they will have to solve the mystery of the past and save the future (door to light & Kingdom hearts) in the next installment that takes place in Sora’s time, but before that Nomura must show us the prequel in his new series.

The lost two could be the other two characters who die or are "lost" in some way after this battle, or they could represent the bad guys who are "lost" because they're evil, although the heartless thing seems to have been created by the bad old guy. Chasers could be a new name for either the bad guys or the goods for this new thing, and Xehanort's memories the key, and what we're seeing, also part of the keyblade wars. Chasers could also deal with people who are searching (pursuing/chasing) for something such as more power or even a lost heart (such as their own or that of someone they care for). The nobodies were searching for their hearts and Riku was searching for Kairi’s in KHI, so maybe some believe a person can be made whole again if their heart is found, which may require searching kingdom hearts, giving Chasers their name and a purpose. Master of the keyblade could have been a reason for the war to determine, or he was a participant. Maybe the possiblility of keyblades going put to heroes such as Soa was a result of the war. Birth by sleep obviously deals with the Xemnas’ room with the armored remains which seem in need of awakening (Room of sleep), which is what the awakening room Xemnas is searching for is for (purpose of castle oblivion, as stated by the underling conversation concerning his visits to the room). I believe that since Unknowns get their personality and basis for emotion from their memories, maybe they need a place like Castle Oblivion to collect their memories to become a new heart. This would mean they could sleep in the pod like Sora did to regain all their memories and in turn re-connect to their hearts (Birth by Sleep). The reason I believe this is because Namine seemed to believe the Riku Replica had a heart, even though it was just one created by the memories she gave him, because one of the characters states that his heart was broken, causing him to fall over for a bit. Maybe the Organization members could gain a heart or reconnect to their old one in a similar way.

The odd thing is Sora fights the strongest one, the brown haired one, which you can tell by his stature and helmet. I think the path Sora takes is into the past, just like him going into the past to see the building of Mickey's castle and save the corner stone of light (black and white world). Another possible reason for Xehanort change in hair color could be that something happens to him. This would also explain the change in his name to resemble a nobody and a person of importance regarding kingdom hearts (anyone/no heart + X). Maybe he gave up his memories for some reason, or did some sort of sacrifice to save the world cause him to lose his heart and memories and then be reformed into a new person far away.

Someone else suggested that the ES somehow merged with the UEM. This makes sense to me because it could explain the change in hair color among other things. Maybe the ES fights the UEM and the UEM is about to die, so he somehow puts a piece of himself into the ES and a completely new person is made with a new heart. The trouble is this would not explain why the ES still exists and why he tells Sora that he despises Xehanort if he is the body that creates Xehanort according to this theory. Maybe Xehanort is the nobody of the ES through similar sacrificial means that Sora went through which would leave the body of the ES intact. This could make the role of the FS similar to Kairi’s role when she saved Sora. The heart of the UEM could have inhabited this nobody. This would allow for Xehanort a heart and therefore a nobody for himself later on and it would also explain why Xehanort’s heartless looks a lot like the EM and why Xehanort’s unknown looks more like Xehanort. This makes the most sense, but his very hard to understand and explain.

This is similar to the theory that Xehanort is a nobody to the brown haired armored knight in the same way Roxas is a nobody to Sora. I believe that Roxas did have a heart, but he only had a heart through Sora, in a sense (the other side of his heart), and this is why Sora felt nostalgic in Twilight Town. Maybe they “shared” a heart, and maybe that heart touched Axel and helped him to regain his heart in some way at his end. I believe the case with Xehanort is similar, (except maybe his nobody somehow took on the heart of the EM as he was dying as well) which would make him able to have a nobody (Xemnas). The connections are there; both forgot their original selves, and both of their somebody was still whole again after they were created. This would also match his nobody name of either another + X or no heart + X. When Xehanort abandoned his connection to his heart, a nobody and a heartless were created in the process. This would also explain why Xehanort’s heartless was the only kind in human form and so strong (extenuating circumstances screwing up the usual process just like with the Namine and Kairi situation). Not to mention the fact that the heart of the original somebody (ES) is very strong. I hold to this theory the most because it has the fewest discrepancies.

One more theory is that the BHS is related to Roxas somehow (or even is Roxas or a previous incarnation of him) and I understand why some think this considering how alike they look. My only theory concerning this, although I find it highly improbable, is that Roxas was created in some way by birth by sleep. We are never told when Roxas was exactly created for sure. We are told he was created when Sora lost his heart and became a heartless, but I think that maybe he wasn’t born until Sora was sleeping in the pod to regain his memory (birth by sleep). His presences wasn’t made known to the organization until probably immediately after Castle Oblivion because Axel, his supposed best friend, never refers to him and the organization is seen talking about only recently finding Marluxia when Castle Oblivion was started, so they weren’t up to 13 members by then. This could mean Roxas could have been created by/connected to memories hidden within Sora dealing with the past and the BHS (how he got his physical look) as well as being his nobody; true memories that Sora didn’t know he had that were hidden and dealing with the truth about the keyblade. The whole theme of Castle Oblivion was to find true memories. Although this may have been a rouse to get Sora to accept the false memories given him, maybe part of those statements were true and dealing with true memories of the past. I do believe this theory far fetched because I think the knight characters are a little more new and unconnected to previous KH events than this, but I just made a few connections and explanations regarding those who are hung up on the fact that the BHS (sometimes called Ven) is related to Roxas somehow.

Either way, the door to the light must eventually be explained, and I believe the ultimate goal is to find the original pure light that is supposedly in kingdom hearts or in the door to the light itself. I believe this should bring about the re connection of all the worlds in peace just like Kairi’s grandmother said. They fought over the original light in the beginning and it split and scattered to become separate worlds with the original light hidden. Maybe the original light is inside the real kingdom hearts (not the nobodie’s pseudo-kingdom hearts) and that is why hearts congregate their, to return to the original light, but the corruption in the hearts also makes a seemingly impenetrable wall of darkness. Either that or Hollow Bastion contains the true light at its center, since we’ve been in a kingdom hearts twice and seen no such thing yet in it; after all, that world seems to be significant and it is the world Xehanort was drawn to, as well as the world he opened the door of. It should be the keyblade master’s goal to rejoin the worlds, which would put an end to the heartless. This would explain Sora’s connection to the door to the light as a keyblade master of the keyblade from the world of the light. Kairi’s grandmother also said children must look into their heart for light because this is where the last bit of light found refuge, which explains why Riku points to Sora’s heart when he asks about the door to the light. Xigbar was wrong to underestimate Sora because of his age; maybe being younger gives him an advantage related to what Kairi’s grandmother said. The enigmatic voice of the first game did say he would open the door to the light, and he hasn’t “REALLY” done this yet. He only opened the door to the light to return home, unless something else happened after he did this, which would be a possible explanation for the letter. I keep thinking Sora is so special (The great hero).
Chick has dark world keyblade.
Blonde has twilight keyblade.
Brown big guy has light world keyblade.

I wonder if we’re ever going to see the parents of these three and witness their worry and confusion as to where their children have been…or do they already know and therefore have no reason to worry. I mean we know at least Sora has a mother, even if he may have been adopted, we don’t know. Kairi’s a princess; she should so try to find her parents on Radiant Gardens! Maybe Nomura Believes they would get in the way of the story or are not needed for it at all. We haven’t even seen their faces, and Kairi never talked about being asked by Sora’s or Riku’s parents where they were.

Anyways, that's enough for my theories. It would be tragic if Xehanort was originally the ultimate good guy and became the ultimate bad guy (in a sense it was him, TWICE in two forms). That would mean all this time he's been looking for the memories of his lost somebody because he's been trying to regain his heart. Although Xehanort probably wasn't even his original form's name before he lost his memories because this name can be jumbled up to be no heart or another without the X. The old friend could be his former fighting buddy in a past life, or even his former self (doubt it by the size of the armor shown though) And by the way, the blond haired guy wasn't dead yet, his eyes still moved a little, and the only thing that broke off on his fall down was his key and his helmet. He still has a small chance to live. It looked like those two characters had the hots for each other when he was about to be frozen, and when he was in the girls arms.

Seriously, that is enough with more of my theorizing. I hate waiting, especially since I know it will be a long while. I really hope KHII FM+ and Re:Com come to America! I hope this is a movie or something too since it's not going to be called KHIII. It will be a while before I get a PS3, and I don't want to wait long after something new comes out. I love that it's probably a prequel, but that means no Sora     !!!
*tear* *tear*… yet another reason why I hope it's a movie. I fear I will be too busy and grow out of video games by the time something new comes out! :( This better not become an extended series like final fantasy. I’ll be way too old before I can learn all the secrets behind Kingdom Hearts and I’ll become disinterested!  Nomura said this wouldn’t happen, and I hope he doesn’t change his mind. He better end it with this new project and KHIII (I hope).

Now that I think about it more, a new series would be fun, and this is what Nomura seems to have in mind, but it would most likely be a prequel series ending with Sora and his final journey to save the universe and gain back the original light that Kairi's mother talked about. I really believe he'll end with Sora because I think he has grown attached to Sora as the ultimate hero in the end. Heck, he even has his ES complimenting the strength in Sora's heart after you defeat him (albeit a rather obscure compliment). And what ever happened to the Unknown pseudo kingdom heart—it was never sealed on both sides like the kingdom hearts in KHI? Xemnas could have dissipated into it somehow, which could mean he’s still alive in some form since that KH still is open. I would love to see a prequel series explaining the origin of heartless, nobodies, kingdom hearts itself, the door to the light, and everything else that is unexplained, but I hope it will end (eventually) with Sora and the adventure dealing with the letter he received and also him finally opening the door to the light for the sake of the whole worlds. Maybe we’ll learn of the third being. It could possibly be a heart and body without a soul, making the soul more significant than before (and maybe being the source for magic power, explaining the strength of the elder mage who maybe this type of being). Why must every kind of being (all evil) search out KH and be stopped by the good guys, though? I’m sure the normal people (somebody GOOD) could find it and use it wisely, but this wouldn’t be s interesting.

I just thought of something; Riku has white hair, Xehanort has white hair, the old guy has white hair (although this could be only b/c he's old). Although this would come in conflict with the fact that we think the enigmatic soldier and Xehanort are somehow very closely connected. I think we all know that the enigmatic soldier's real name in his original human form is not Xehanort--that would just be weird. I hate that we know nothing of the parents of Sora, Riku and Kairi other than the fact that Sora has a mother (unless they're all adopted, which would be depressing and would explain why parents aren't mentioned much) and Kairi has a grandmother from Radiant Gardens. Not to mention the many things Xehanort’s name could imply (another/no heart). Either he is a different kind of special heartless (“no heart”) or a being called “another”, with a connection to unknowns (the X in his name), is the so called 4th (heartless, nobodies/unknowns, completes/wholes) being in parallel with nobodies, or Chasers are the new beings. Each deals with body, heart, mind, and soul. I think something with the loss of soul should be next because so far it hasn’t been looked at as very important, but maybe the soul is connected in someway to a person’s memories and their connections with other people, or even their connection to magic, special weapons (such as the keyblade), or doorways (door to light, corridor of darkness, etc.). So far we have a being without a heart, and a being with a heart consumed by darkness, maybe all that’s left is a left over soul that is cast of by nobodies that creates a new body and a fabricated heart, or a stolen heart, for itself, but without the memories of a true heart. This is farfetched and I believe Nomura could go anywhere in coming up with the fourth being, which doesn’t seem to be worth DiZ’s babbling in his reports about the heart to mention or give a name to. This leads me to believe that The Fourth (I like this for short best) will deal with the soul and/or mind, and possibly memories, and maybe another desire to regain a true heart for itself (hence a grasp for Kingdom hearts). This could be another reason for a “new series”. It could be a prequel, and it could dabble in entirely new concepts dealing with The Fourth Being (TFB).

Separate confusions/thoughts!

Namine isn't exactly a nobody, yes, but she is still created from Kairi losing her heart and is therefore connected to Kairi, but also to Sora. She's like a two in one (weird), but so is Roxas. Keep in mind she was created from the heart of a princess and can therefore have no darkness in her, where as Sora could have had darkness in his heart (albeit very little) when Roxas was created. Roxas is a different kind of nobody as well because he doesn't remember his true self and his somebody still exists. This leads some to believe he technically has a heart. After all, I always thought you needed a strong heart to control a keyblade. Wasn't this practically a requirement (not entirely sure on this one). Namine created through Sora himself and Kairi's heart, and Roxas created through Kairi herself and Sora's heart. This makes both an exception to the rule (an anomaly as Ansem the Wise put it). I always wondered what happened to Sora's body when it disappeared (and how he got one back) and the bodies of all the unknowns and also why Heartless are called that when they have a heart. Aren’t Heartless made from the darkness in peoples hearts? Does that mean heartless are the power of darkness manipulating the darkness in a person’s heart and manifesting it into physical form, therefore making that heart a captive of darkness. If so, why are these beings called heartless? When you kill them a captive heart is released into kingdom hearts.

Last edited:

killer7326

That was VERY long but good for the most part. I wonder if they could be Sora and Kairi before something happened, creating the Sora and Kairi we know today...Maybe

killer7326

I don't have final mix so I'm not sure...But I think you get a crown on Sora's head. No idea what it does though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back