• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Because he has a death spell on you. His battle is a mini game. You have to beat him before the timer runs out. If timer runs out, you die instantly.

Voltron

Silver Member
Because he has a death spell on you. His battle is a mini game. You have to beat him before the timer runs out. If timer runs out, you die instantly.

I know about his counter thing but his one attacks take a lot of your health down

Kyoujin

I have another question. When you collect all the crowns what do you receive.

I'm not sure what happens when you collect them all (I'm lead to believe Sora actually wears a crown, sans several famitsu scans) but they are collected and each corresponds to a puzzle piece. Once the entire puzzle is complete, you recieve an item, whether it be a synthesis material or a recipe. I'll let you know when I collect them all.

Kyoujin

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to level up the Wisdom Form? The usual place (first area in TWTNW) no longer has Shadows, and I can't find any other place that actually has them.

Kyoujin

There's ALOT ofsubtle things different with FM+, for example, I'm fairly sure that The made Fenrir slightly longer. Also, is it just me, or are the graphics slightly better? Anyway, thanks for the advice player, but I searched around and it looks like Land of Dragons is the best place to quickly kill heartless. For me anyway, that is.
I finally levelled up Wisdom to 6, but Final Form STILL hasn't made an appearance (Limit Form, aside from the summons is the only drive that is not at level six) . I still have yet to find out how Limit form levels up, I guess that's going to be my next investigation.

Kyoujin

I DO have the Roxas Keyblade, but I don't know the name of it, as my Japanese is limited. If I find out, I'll let you know.

Holy Oblivion

Okay, since i don't feel like reading through 64 pages of stuff XD can someone tell me if KH2: FM+ is coming to North America? Cause when Nomura was in an interview at one point, he said he wanted to do something "special" for the Americans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back