• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

l8rdude91

in the video on final mix + you talk about "a certain blonde-haired hero we all know and love lurking...?"
who are you talking about???

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Well.
I'm like 98.8% positive that one of the knights is Roxas.
Now, the interesting thing is that another of the knights looks like Zach.
From FFVII.
I don't know, any input?

Arashi

Wait what ??? ok ok so whats for the DS and some thing about COM2 or something like that @_@" and some thing about Ps2 and Ps3 ...
I just want to know what system the KH FM+ And the re: COM are going to be on ...
thank you =]

keybaldeslinger1

hahahahahahahahahahah.............*player* gang up on the newbie but dont gang up on me........... no i dont think its going to be on the ps2 cause if i was nomura id make it for ps3 or wii just to better the gameplay

Last edited:

MyWayToDawn

the whole reason to start making final mixes is because we got 2 (or 3??) extra bosses in the first so he made kh1 final mix, right?( sephiroth,and the ice titan.) now he makes kh2 final mix+ that is LOADED with extra stuff. i think he has made it so big that its the opposite of what was happening with kh1 final mix, now its not fair for us.

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
ill admit that one of the kinghts does look like roxas, but probably just coinsidence. most of here should know it isnt roxas since its already been stated that all three knights are new characters.

anyway after wacthing the Birth By Sleep ending a few times i get the feeling that the character that looks like Roxas and the blue haired female could be possibly be lovers if not closely related to each others i.e. siblings or something. simply notice the way they looked at each other during the video, mainly when the old guy was holding the roxas looking guy by the head. then blue haired female said something unaudiable.

keybaldeslinger1

ill admit that one of the kinghts does look like roxas, but probably just coinsidence. most of here should know it isnt roxas since its already been stated that all three knights are new characters.

anyway after wacthing the Birth By Sleep ending a few times i get the feeling that the character that looks like Roxas and the blue haired female could be possibly be lovers if not closely related to each others i.e. siblings or something. simply notice the way they looked at each other during the video, mainly when the old guy was holding the roxas looking guy by the head. then blue haired female said something unaudiable.

yeah some of us know that but some people are to dumb to accept that its not roxas

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Hey, has anyone found the secret area yet? You know the one that has all the hard Org. boss battles? Because Nomura said that there are two ways to fight the Org. members. One way is through portals in different worlds but he said those are easy. But the ones in the secret area in HB are the real deal.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Hey, I was wondering. Do you think it's possible that Larxene is Maleficent's nobody? They both have this thing of taking pride in doing bad/evil stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back