• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima665

Id like to hear them explain why FM wont come to America, are there ANY good reasons for it not to come? All theyd have to do is get some voice actors for COM and translate the words, then ship it here. Then they get money, those idiots. And if they dont, we could always just get torch's and pitchforks and...well, you can figure it out.

ultamaSora

Not confirmed, but Nomura said in a very recent interview that he does not nor ever had any plans on releasing it anywhere outside of Japan.

Just to let you know that interview wasn't recent, Xaldin messed up. He didn't notice that it was posted March 26, 2006. He was talking about KH1 FM.

blksoulalchemst

There is stuff that could help bring KH2FM+. I've already posted about this in another thread, but just in case, KH2 was the 2nd best selling game in the states in 06. So I mean, with numbers like that, how could you not bring it over here?

bladed asassin

man.. if khfm2 doesn't come to the U.S. then im gunna pretty ticked..cuz kingdomhearts sold like 3.5 million copies in the U.S. alone . if you add up japan and europe together they hardly make up half the games sold .. then..kingdomhearts:com... it sold roughly around 1 million copies...japan it sold about half... and finally kh2... it sold i think about 1.7 million copies in the U.S and about 1.0 million in japan.. so basically all there marketing comes from the north america... soo i think it be a pretty good idea if they sold it here... and when i ment the U.S. i meant all of north america..sorry

keybaldeslinger1

ok i could import it but first i have to get the money to get it then i would have the grueling wait for it to get here and then never play it cause com is in japanese

xyouxarexuglyx2

The 4th difficulty is critical, right?

Also, are ALL of the added cutscenes audio-less? Is this because of the VAs or something?

Last edited:

keybaldeslinger1

well im a big gamer i just dont care about moding my ps2 or anything like that.........yes the 4th difficulty level is critical and all the new cutscenes are not audio thats because i guess cause they couldnt put the added scenes in english like the rest of the game.......... hope that helped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back